Thread: Hypocrisy: Maskless Texas Democrat Demands Universal Masking!

Hypocrisy: Maskless Texas Democrat Demands Universal Masking!

Hypocrisy: Maskless Texas Democrat Demands Universal Masking!

A group of maskless Texas Democrat state reps flying up to DC in attempt to derail an election security vote back home have become a prime exhibit of the hypocrisy of the elites: "masks for thee, but not for me!" It turns out, one of the maskless Reps wants forced universal masking! Also today, Biden deals in disinfo? Will he be cancelled?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FEH, they can lick my lungs.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

They are pushing for CIVIL WAR so China can invade the US under the guise of protecting the American People from our own government.

This is why there are so many "confusing" policies.

Our "leaders" are pretty much all under the control of the Chinese Infiltrators. We know that. But our "leaders" are being set up because those who control our "leaders" know damn good and well that we are going to resist, probably violently, and I really hope like hell it does NOT come to that.

So the real powers that be tell our leaders to do things that the real powers know will instigate a CIVIL WAR which weakens our defenses and leaves us open to attack. Then China / whoever rushes in to "save" us and all we have to do is accept Chinese Communism, and our own govt, who we will already be at literal war with, will be hung out to dry. The entire US Govt is now a Patsy of the real powers that be.

Start in Civil War.
    End in WORLD WAR. If we do not obey, there WILL BE NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Disorganized citizens will be unable to resist a Chinese Invasion, especially if the POWER GRID goes down and our communication systems go down. Dont count on there being ANY form of electronic communication, and there will not be any POSTAL MAIL if the US Govt goes down too.

The greatest weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

And one of their many tools is the tool of CONFUSION.

This is why none of their policies make any sense. They are not supposed to. You cant understand them unless you can clearly see the bigger picture.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.