Thread: Senators demand CIA director admit he lied in computer-hacking scandal

Senators demand CIA director admit he lied in computer-hacking scandal

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/sen...mputer-search/

The Senate Intelligence Committee was preparing a report on the CIA's Bush-era torture programs when the spy agency discovered that the committee had somehow acquired an internal CIA report on the program. To determine how the report had leaked, Brennan ordered CIA officers to pry into the computers used by committee staffers.
    Aww, the Senate doesn't like when the government sniffs their computers?

PS. I posted this link on facebook. I could not get the link to auto-preview like it does for every other website address I link to. The CIA ties to the initial funding of Facebook at work?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My guess is, this will go the way of the IRS scandal. Bureaucrats are almost untouchable and I don't mean in an incorruptible sense, I mean beyond the reach of justice sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

His official excuse is that he "forgot" that he was running a massive, unconstitutional, warrantless omnisurveillance scheme.

No kettle calling pot scenario in that one, now is there? LOL!