Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Your World with Neil Cavuto 1/18/13

[Video] Ron Paul on Your World with Neil Cavuto 1/18/13

Campaign for Liberty ‏@C4Liberty
    C4L Chairman @RonPaul will be on @FoxNews with @TeamCavuto at 4:10 pm ET this afternoon. Be sure to tune in!

Update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3VUkI1hbwo

Here's the Fox video link: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2103982032001/
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-18-2013 at 10:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woot!!!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and get a tube of it.

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Coming up! Anyone have a stream?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Coming up! Anyone have a stream?
    Ordered Fox News so I'm watching it on tv

I have not turned my tv on in quite some time

I actually have it but I watch so rarely it is always a different channel line up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

trying, commercials.

Thanks, AdamT, I am in Firefox and when I downloaded acrobat 11 or flash, I forget which, I had to disable real player. but I bookmarked it.

OK, you guys are getting Ron Paul and I'm getting 'humara' commercials and suit commercials...

ok, here it is!

breaking up a lot

If they'd asked how to do it he'd have mentioned letters of marque and others idea. He has all these ideas but if you just turn him loose will repeat his standard blubs.

what is it with this guy, go after them because they are using corrupt bankers? Like ours aren't?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-18-2013 at 03:22 PM.

LOL @ this CIA analyst after Ron Paul

And now the guy right after him says we should act like kings even more and show our power.

Uploading tube...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Neil was kind of a jerk? "Thanks Ron Paul...I think."
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

you cut off the dip$#@!. add 10 sec

OK, we should bomb them more often because they have corrupt bankers. Isn't that what the guy up next said? I turned it off

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    promoting, but 10 secs of the dip... er next commenter would be a nice contrast

Now they are going to have Michele Malkin on from a tweet. so are they asking Ron about the issue some GOP factions like least because of the Priebus challenge? I wonder because MM was hugely against Rule 12 at Rnc and actually tweeting like an activist about it, and yet her foreign policy is way otherwise than Ron's. But they would both favor Rnc rules going back to what they were before Priebus.

Yeah, you can't have it end like that, Con.

Good interview, Neil was playing devil's advocate rather poorly and then dropped the "we're broke" line as Ron did.

Ron also spoke about blowback and soldier suicide rates, very good overall.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    promoting, but 10 secs of the dip... er next commenter would be a nice contrast
    Yeah, sorry about that. I ended the stream too early

I'll try and get a full version of it later tonight and in HD. My future Fox News streams will be much better, I finally got it on iptv just need to figure out how to stream it onto my laptop.

^^ thanks for the video! Don't mean to complain.

^^ thanks for the video! Don't mean to complain.
    I had a "dammit!" moment when I cut the stream off and then saw on tv that the next guest wanted to comment on what Ron said.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that. I ended the stream too early

I'll try and get a full version of it later tonight and in HD. My future Fox News streams will be much better, I finally got it on iptv just need to figure out how to stream it onto my laptop.
    Maybe just cut off that guy altogether? You can keep your original upload that way, no?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Maybe just cut off that guy altogether? You can keep your original upload that way, no?
    You can cut off cavuto's 'I think' as well....

You can cut off cavuto's 'I think' as well....
    haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast