Thread: Tulsi Gabbard: Democrats Trying To Turn America Into Police State

Tulsi Gabbard: Democrats Trying To Turn America Into Police State

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...-police-state/

Written by Daniel McAdams
    Thursday January 28, 2021

Former US Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) has been sounding the alarm over new "domestic terrorism" legislation introduced by Adam Schiff (D-CA) and highly charged claims by former CIA director (a partisan Democrat) that "even libertarians" are potential "domestic terrorists." A police state is coming unless people like Brennan and Schiff are denounced by President Biden himself. Also, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) sounds the alarm: are National Guard troops in DC the next "forever war"? Watch today's Liberty Report:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6bkI-fVAbvU
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is Tulsi Gabbard still a Democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why is Tulsi Gabbard still a Democrat?
    Why would you trust Gabbard past your own nose?

That all aside, it would appear that damned nearly everyone is still refusing to acknowledge the 12000# pink elephant on the couch. Until they twig to the obvious, we will continue the spiral into the deep end of the septic tank.

$#@!'s sake - humanity continues to surprise even me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

And the dip $#@! GOP will continue to dip $#@! and squander away the very real opportunities of being the party of freedom, common sense, and responsibility.
    That gravy train they're riding on with the Dems is just too juicy.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    And the dip $#@! GOP will continue to dip $#@! and squander away the very real opportunities of being the party of freedom, common sense, and responsibility.
    That gravy train they're riding on with the Dems is just too juicy.

Party of freedom?! You don't actually believe their tripe, do you? They talk the talk that cows their adherents, then proceed to do precisely the opposite. It's all a setup - a giant gag. Trump gets in, "we" have the ball, and proceed to drop it every time. It's what Republicans DO. They are pussies and corrupts - at least as despicable as the Democrats, and IMO more so. At least with the ham-fisted, feckless Democrats you have an organization that is so obviously what it is. They talk The Stupid, act The Stupid, and promote The Stupid, and do it all with straight faces. You know what you have at hand with them. They tell you precisely the evil idiocy they intend to foist on you, and then make every effort to do it.

Republicans, OTOH, talk some vaguely good sounding $#@!, with emphasis on "vague", and then proceed to absolutely $#@! up ever facet of things. The only time they were quite bald-faced like Democrats was when Trump was elected. They openly hated and opposed him, that for which he stood, and everything he proposed - something I recall quite clearly. Then they saw the writing on the wall - the overwhelming support and love and respect Republican voters had for him, and jumped on the bandwagon, grinding their teeth to dust I am quite certain. In the wake of the mass voter fraud, Republicans lifted no hand to help Trump at all. After all, why help the guy who pissed on your parade in 2016? They turned coat on him. But in the meanwhile, they really did nothing nearly what I would have thought would have been the fuller potential to make sure Trump's initiatives were made real. They are asses and corrupt buffoons in their own rite. I see no reason to support them in any measure.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Why would you trust Gabbard past your own nose?

That all aside, it would appear that damned nearly everyone is still refusing to acknowledge the 12000# pink elephant on the couch. Until they twig to the obvious, we will continue the spiral into the deep end of the septic tank.

$#@!'s sake - humanity continues to surprise even me.
    But she said "police state". She's one of us.

She's pert erv der mervment.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

We don't have to "trust" Tulsi for anything. She has changed her mind on many things many times and it could be the sign of an open mind or it could be the sign of someone continually searching for their own little niche wherever that may be. I'd lean toward the latter but what she says here is very correct. Either way, I don't think she's a particularly great political thinker, such as how she thought getting rid of Section 230 was a good thing, but then again even people at RPF said that because orange man good.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    We don't have to "trust" Tulsi for anything.
    And yet...

She has changed her mind on many things many times and it could be the sign of an open mind or it could be the sign of someone continually searching for their own little niche wherever that may be.
    This is politics. The naive assumption is the suicidal assumption. By the time one is her age, they should know right from wrong. It's not rocket surgery. It isn't as if she were some poor waif, denied by circumstance the most basic opportunities that America promises its people. At this point I don't think there is any room for claiming "I'm still sorting myself out on the basics." Possible, but not likely. And even if it's the case, she'd have a very long road toward gaining the trust of anyone in possession of an IQ. I would also question the intellectual capacities of someone that confused in their forties or fifties.

I'd lean toward the latter but what she says here is very correct.
    Right things said or done for the wrong reasons is still FAIL. If one is to claim ignorance, then what in hell are they doing in Congress? There is no silver lining to that black little cloud.

Either way, I don't think she's a particularly great political thinker,
    I question your characterizing her as a "thinker" at all.

such as how she thought getting rid of Section 230 was a good thing, but then again even people at RPF said that because orange man good.
    The '96 telecom act is a bit of a disaster. I was the senior project manager of the sec. 271 project in Texas in 1999. I understand the intent, but I remain unconvinced that force is the way to go. Market demand would eventually have yielded the same results, but the "commons" argument, as well as that of "corporate operations" can be argued as having valid merit. Tough call, I suppose, but I always question the validity of good intentions where the application of force against individuals is concerned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    But she said "police state". She's one of us.
    OK, but who is "us"?

Were she the last $#@! on the planet, begging me for it, I'd sooner ID as Billy, and $#@! a goat.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Party of freedom?! You don't actually believe their tripe, do you? They talk the talk that cows their adherents, then proceed to do precisely the opposite. It's all a setup - a giant gag. Trump gets in, "we" have the ball, and proceed to drop it every time. It's what Republicans DO. They are pussies and corrupts - at least as despicable as the Democrats, and IMO more so. At least with the ham-fisted, feckless Democrats you have an organization that is so obviously what it is. They talk The Stupid, act The Stupid, and promote The Stupid, and do it all with straight faces. You know what you have at hand with them. They tell you precisely the evil idiocy they intend to foist on you, and then make every effort to do it.

Republicans, OTOH, talk some vaguely good sounding $#@!, with emphasis on "vague", and then proceed to absolutely $#@! up ever facet of things. The only time they were quite bald-faced like Democrats was when Trump was elected. They openly hated and opposed him, that for which he stood, and everything he proposed - something I recall quite clearly. Then they saw the writing on the wall - the overwhelming support and love and respect Republican voters had for him, and jumped on the bandwagon, grinding their teeth to dust I am quite certain. In the wake of the mass voter fraud, Republicans lifted no hand to help Trump at all. After all, why help the guy who pissed on your parade in 2016? They turned coat on him. But in the meanwhile, they really did nothing nearly what I would have thought would have been the fuller potential to make sure Trump's initiatives were made real. They are asses and corrupt buffoons in their own rite. I see no reason to support them in any measure.
    All of what you said was basically one of my points, so no I don't believe them. I'm not saying they are, I'm saying the could be but they don't want to because they're all part of the same system. Instead of us having a true second party, we really have one because of the dip $#@! GOP, all controlled.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!