Thread: Kennedy | Ron Paul's Take on Presidential War Power

Kennedy | Ron Paul's Take on Presidential War Power

Kennedy | Ron Paul's Take on Presidential War Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB3MZcjduMY

America's Unconstitutional Militarism
    By Ron Paul - 2/22/2017

When it comes to the declaration of war, the "Father of The U.S. Constitution," James Madison, said that:

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the legislature...the executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question, whether there is or is not cause for declaring war."

The American government's militarism over the last 70 years is as unconstitutional as it gets.

I had a great conversation on Fox Business with Kennedy about this very subject.
    More: http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...nal-militarism
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/834478942308466690
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/834478377763500032

Yeah. Whatever. We need somebody to interpret the rules for us and tell us what to think. If the past 70 years is any indication we know where this will go whether the anti-war left will re-appear out of sudden or not.

"Lib-eeeeee-yuh"

"En-GOREg-uhd."

"AURRRMED?"

What is up with the way she pronounces things? She sounds like she is having a seizure while talking.

I do love Kennedy, though.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope