Thread: Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Not Be Above the Law

Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Not Be Above the Law

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She shouldn't, but obviously is.

Okay, but what does a real Libertarian like Gary Johnson have to say about it?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Okay, but what does a real Libertarian like Gary Johnson have to say about it?
    That she's a wonderful public servant.

Then do something about it Rand. It's all just empty rhetoric ...I'm sick of hearing it.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Then do something about it Rand. It's all just empty rhetoric ...I'm sick of hearing it.
    Rand actually tried to run for the same office she's running for now, but people were sick of hearing it. They instead wanted to hear the empty rhetoric about building walls and banning Muslims with low IQs (they have a different culture).
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Rand actually tried to run for the same office she's running for now, but people were sick of hearing it. They instead wanted to hear the empty rhetoric about building walls and banning Muslims with low IQs (they have a different culture).
    Is their culture more important than ours in our own land?

I get that, I really do. But his loss in my opinion stemmed from his attempt to compromise on some of the things that energized the Ron Paul base. He had a perfect opportunity to build on the growing popularity and instead lost it with his rhetoric.

I know he's probably the best voice for liberty in congress at the moment but at this point all I hear is talk about Hilary is above the law and nobody has any cahones big enough to challenge it.

It's sickening that we supposedly have rule of law but the powers that run this country see to it that the law only applies to those not in the elite party.

I stand by my comment. It's all just talk - is Rand going to DO something?
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was that before or after he berated Cruz for calling McConnell a liar?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    And what would you have him do, pray tell??? Lol saying things like this is kinda dumb as he is one senator and can't really do much alone
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Boo-ya.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Was that before or after he berated Cruz for calling McConnell a liar?
    What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    What's your point?
    Go back and read CPU's statement.
    ================

I'm asking YOU what's YOUR point about Rand berating Cruz for calling McConnell a liar. Should Rand not have taken up for McConnell?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I'm asking YOU what's YOUR point about Rand berating Cruz for calling McConnell a liar. Should Rand not have taken up for McConnell?
    I wish you two would either meet for a duel at sunrise, or get a room. Not sure which would be better....

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I wish you two would either meet for a duel at sunrise, or get a room. Not sure which would be better....
    I'm willing to ignore her if she'll give me the same courtesy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    And what would you have him do, pray tell??? Lol saying things like this is kinda dumb as he is one senator and can't really do much alone
    I don't know. I just don't. All I know is I see corruption and those with power to do something are not doing anything. But no, I don't know what the options are at this point. I guess I should be happy that he is talking about it to bring attention to it, but it's not fixing anything and I want things fixed.
    No - No - No - No

Also getting tired of hearing the empty rhetoric from politicians and this goes far beyond just Rand, but all of the people that have been chanting "down with Hilary, down with Hilary!" They bring stuff up like this, which I agree with, and then.. nothing happens. You start to wonder what's the point of them bringing this up beyond getting people that watch these videos riled up in front of their keyboards or bickering for 2-3 minutes on a news network. Benghazi, E-mails, Clinton Foundation, every time we have people grilling Clinton or her aids or investigating the crap out of her and it always produces zero results.

Does the power that the people give to the congress really not give them the ability to take out clearly corrupt and troublesome figures like this? Where is the indictment of either Hilary, Lynch, or Comey on any of this? What is the point of having an indictment process or giving politicians that whine about stuff like this any power, if they are powerless in the first place? No more videos Rand, we need action.

I get the feeling Rand and others are holding back due to fear of their own jobs, legacies, "cooperation", getting bills up for vote, etc. Going to continue to be disappointed indefinitely until we see some actual results of obvious, in your face, tyranny and oligarchy being taken down a peg.