Thread: Stimulus Bill: Free Money! Why Worry? We OWE It To Ourselves!#RonPaul

Stimulus Bill: Free Money! Why Worry? We OWE It To Ourselves!#RonPaul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @25:50, Daniel talks about YouTube taking down one of their videos. It's only a matter of time...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Which video did Youtube end up taking down?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

For what it's worth. I don't think it's owed to me per say but I need help, like last month already. That's all there is to it.
    This second PA shut down is sinking my ship. At this point all I can hope for is Dogecoin to hit at least .50 lol then I can bail myself out.

Electric is behind 2 months, trash was already cancelled, I have no idea how much heating oil I have because the floater is broke, my son totaled my car, I maxed my credit cards paying bills during the first 4 months of shut down after my savings dried up. Now all of a sudden my landlord (of 28 years) tells me she doesn't want to pay taxes on this house anymore soo I need to buy it for 25,000 by Dec 31 or she's selling on the market for 55,000 in January and I'll need to move. Which means I'll be homeless. Kick me while I'm down.

I went from 6 days a week work to 2 after the first shut down. Sure I get unemployment only 102.00 a week. My insurance is $294.00 alone. Work shut down again.

Most my life I was content with my earnings, my savings, my low balance credit cards, could go eat where ever and what ever I wanted. Now, for the first time in my life I can't even pay the garbage man. On top of all that I didn't pay the phone bill and Cable gets disconnected January 1. Should I pay my credit card minimums to keep my rating or food for the table ... what a toss up.

I'm in a sorry state of affairs over here ... but hey, it's all my fault.

What gives !!

Seriously though, I hope Dogecoin hits .50 by the new year. I know I know, but one can wish right ?

I will pray now.
    Last edited by MelissaCato; 12-23-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Which video did Youtube end up taking down?
    Youtube is going to Ban Ron Paul & Twitter is going to Ban Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    For what it's worth. I don't think it's owed to me per say but I need help, like last month already. That's all there is to it.
    This second PA shut down is sinking my ship. At this point all I can hope for is Dogecoin to hit at least .50 lol then I can bail myself out.

Electric is behind 2 months, trash was already cancelled, I have no idea how much heating oil I have because the floater is broke, my son totaled my car, I maxed my credit cards paying bills during the first 4 months of shut down after my savings dried up. Now all of a sudden my landlord (of 28 years) tells me she doesn't want to pay taxes on this house anymore soo I need to buy it for 25,000 by Dec 31 or she's selling on the market for 55,000 in January and I'll need to move. Which means I'll be homeless. Kick me while I'm down.

I went from 6 days a week work to 2 after the first shut down. Sure I get unemployment only 102.00 a week. My insurance is $294.00 alone. Work shut down again.

Most my life I was content with my earnings, my savings, my low balance credit cards, could go eat where ever and what ever I wanted. Now, for the first time in my life I can't even pay the garbage man. On top of all that I didn't pay the phone bill and Cable gets disconnected January 1. Should I pay my credit card minimums to keep my rating or food for the table ... what a toss up.

I'm in a sorry state of affairs over here ... but hey, it's all my fault.

What gives !!

Seriously though, I hope Dogecoin hits .50 by the new year. I know I know, but one can wish right ?

I will pray now.
    I feel for you.

About your house though. Will it really sell on the market for 55k? And if so, why let your landlord sell it when she's giving you the opportunity to buy it for 25k and then you can sell it?

If you get it appraised for 55k I would expect that you should be able to get a loan to cover the 25k purchase and then sell the house for 55k, pay that off, and still net another 25k or so after the fees you'll have. Or else keep the house with an automatic 30k in equity already in it and pay a mortgage on a 25k loan, which with today's interest rates is bound to be a really small amount, I'm sure far less than you're paying in rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I feel for you.

About your house though. Will it really sell on the market for 55k? And if so, why let your landlord sell it when she's giving you the opportunity to buy it for 25k and then you can sell it?

If you get it appraised for 55k I would expect that you should be able to get a loan to cover the 25k purchase and then sell the house for 55k, pay that off, and still net another 25k or so after the fees you'll have. Or else keep the house with an automatic 30k in equity already in it and pay a mortgage on a 25k loan, which with today's interest rates is bound to be a really small amount, I'm sure far less than you're paying in rent.
    Lenders just love to give loans to those with low income on welfare and maxed out credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lenders just love to give loans to those with low income on welfare and maxed out credit cards.
    When the collateral would be a house that's worth over twice the loan amount they might.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    When the collateral would be a house that's worth over twice the loan amount they might.
    You're a $#@!ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're a $#@!ing idiot.
    I plead guilty to that charge.

And I don't know anything about the OP personally, and wasn't trying to start an argument about it.

But I will say that I once successfully got a mortgage to buy a house for over 60k when my only source of income was a stipend of 15k/year in addition to having enough saved up to put down a small down payment (I forget the amount--but I think it was only about 5% thanks to a first time home buyer program I used that included a forgivable loan for the rest of the down payment). The monthly payments were far less than any rent I would have been able to pay for anything other than a very small apartment. Granted, that was at a time when banks were notoriously giving out mortgages to people they shouldn't have, and I think it has gotten slightly more difficult. But in the case of the OP, the appraised value of the home (assuming it really could sell for what the landlord thinks) is what I think could potentially be the trump card.

If it's not possible to get a bank loan to pull this off in the OP's present circumstances, then without knowing anything about what people she has that she could potentially turn to for help, if she does have any who could do anything like unofficially loan her enough to make a 15% down payment, or something like that, then if being able to put that much down allows her to borrow the rest from a bank to be able to buy the house, she would be able to pay that loved one back that 15% in under a year with the money she would save on how much lower her mortgage payments would be than her current rent is, and still have more money left in her pocket to help make the other payments she's behind on, in addition to being the owner of a house with 30k of equity already in it the minute she buys it. She wouldn't be able to tell the bank that the down payment money is from another loan. It would need to be a handshake deal with someone who trusts her a lot and wants to help her. But it would be a win for the bank as much as it would for her.

Also, if this would be her first home ever purchased, there are government backed programs out there that would make it easier to get a loan she otherwise wouldn't be able to get that mortgage lenders would know about and be able to help her navigate paperwork for.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-24-2020 at 09:04 AM.

It is what it is.

I'm not walking into my local bank to buy a house with out a job. It's that simple.

Just wish Dogecoin would go to .50 by Jan 8th. LOL and/or the Diner opens back up on the 4th.

Either way I in unchartered territory

Merry Christmas !!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"