Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Meet the Press roundtable 1/31

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

[Video] Rand Paul on Meet the Press roundtable 1/31

Wasn't posted on the TV guide but is on. Teddy is in right now.

update:

Last edited by jct74; 01-31-2016 at 09:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    WTF?

They advertised him at the beginning, Chuck Todd even said we'd be hearing from him? Nothing!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Rand in now... I guess save the best for last.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Tom Brock jaw ended the interview with holding a post card saying "I support the crazy one". Dick move Tom, dick move.

Yup. Saved the best most logical candidate for last. He did well. I have a good feeling he will do very well tomorrow. Get ready for the media to suppress his true results or play down his success.

Rand ended by saying "we think we can actually win this." I love it. Let's get this done!

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    Rand ended by saying "we think we can actually win this." I love it. Let's get this done!
    I sure hope so, 3rd or better would great. If he can turn out 10,000 students and get even half of the 26,000 that supported Ron that would put him at 23,000 which should put him into the top 3. I'd love nothing more than for him to prove the polls wrong. Looking back it just seems odd that out of all the candidates in the top tier his poll numbers hardly moved. Even more so considering the number of precinct captains and having at the least the 2nd best ground game in Iowa. I know I got flustered when what I feel like are knowledgeable people were saying that the poll numbers will be with in the margin of error. That very well might turn out to be true, even though if so it don't make much sense at the moment. We'll just have to see how the real numbers break down. Does anyone know what time the numbers will start rolling in tomorrow night?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    I sure hope so, 3rd or better would great. If he can turn out 10,000 students and get even half of the 26,000 that supported Ron that would put him at 23,000 which should put him into the top 3. I'd love nothing more than for him to prove the polls wrong. Looking back it just seems odd that out of all the candidates in the top tier his poll numbers hardly moved. Even more so considering the number of precinct captains and having at the least the 2nd best ground game in Iowa. I know I got flustered when what I feel like are knowledgeable people were saying that the poll numbers will be with in the margin of error. That very well might turn out to be true, even though if so it don't make much sense at the moment. We'll just have to see how the real numbers break down. Does anyone know what time the numbers will start rolling in tomorrow night?
    I think caucusing begins at 7:00 pm ct. Other than that, I have no clue.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How the heck can anybody vote for Cruz? He looks like an apparatchik - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparatchik

Last edited by timosman; 01-31-2016 at 01:04 PM.

The best argument against democracy - a 5 second clip of an average voter

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Tom Brock jaw ended the interview with holding a post card saying "I support the crazy one". Dick move Tom, dick move.
    MSM in action. Does anybody have a barf bag?

Fox News is even talking about Christie and Kasich today. No Rand.

You could just see Rand's face when Tom did that at the very end.

I used to have a lot of respect for Tom. Years ago (08 or 12) I vaguely remember him calling out Brian Williams and a couple others on NBC for their fawning over the results instead of reporting them. I wish I could find the clip or remember the context.

Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by thatpeculiarcat View Post
    You could just see Rand's face when Tom did that at the very end.

I used to have a lot of respect for Tom. Years ago (08 or 12) I vaguely remember him calling out Brian Williams and a couple others on NBC for their fawning over the results instead of reporting them. I wish I could find the clip or remember the context.
    Yeah, they all eventually show their true colors. This is what an eight figure salary for reading the teleprompter will do to you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here's more of Rand with Chuck Todd, extended online interview perhaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgP-LsX9w3s