Thread: Dr. Ron Paul ON FIRE On Fredom Watch!

Dr. Ron Paul ON FIRE On Fredom Watch!

I hope this is Dr. Paul's demeanor in the upcoming primary debates!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Where and when is this from?

bump for great video. (190 views and no comments?)

LOL!

Uncle Ben and cousin Janet .... Judge, you've got some strange kin...
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 03-03-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

Notice by Kerry's remarks that both he and his peers don't give a damn about the rule of law, i.e. the US Constitution. If the "global" community deems an act worthy, then nothing else matters, not even our Constitution. That view, folks, is sheer anarchy at the federal level and persists precisely because NO ONE has the balls to hold these goons to the letter of the law, i.e. the US Constitution. Most of these goons need to be summarily tried for treason against our nation and it's law and then executed. Then, and ONLY then, will these goons begin to respect our laws once again.
    Truth Drives Me

Great video - thanks!

On a side note, I wonder if Fox is putting the Judge on Sunday preparing to slide him into Huckabee's slot if Huck runs?

So, two Democrats (aka the "peace" party) are pushing for another needless war.

Wake up people.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Where and when is this from?
    April 15th 2009, Sacramento, CA... First Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party Protest with Neil Cavuto/FOX

The camera gods were good to our movement that day. Remember, small signs are not seen on TV. Make them big!

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-03-2011 at 10:43 PM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    Notice by Kerry's remarks that both he and his peers don't give a damn about the rule of law, i.e. the US Constitution. If the "global" community deems an act worthy, then nothing else matters, not even our Constitution. That view, folks, is sheer anarchy at the federal level and persists precisely because NO ONE has the balls to hold these goons to the letter of the law, i.e. the US Constitution. Most of these goons need to be summarily tried for treason against our nation and it's law and then executed. Then, and ONLY then, will these goons begin to respect our laws once again.
    And Ron should say EXACTLY THIS ^ in the upcoming debates. The Kerry statement would be an ideal place for Ron to start.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    April 15th 2008, Sacramento, CA First Nationwide Tax Day Tea Party Protest with Neil Cavuto

The camera gods were good to our movement that day.
    Not 2009?

LOL!

Did I miss something about a kinship with Ben & Janet?

Yes 2009... typo. I didn't have my glasses on (FIXED).

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I hope this is Dr. Paul's demeanor in the upcoming primary debates!!!!!!!!!!
    "This video has been removed by the user." Anybody have another tube?
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

I think this is it.

"No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Nothing major ... Andrew is constantly referring to rather seedy characters like Janet Napolitano and Ben Bernanke as distant relatives, e.g. cousin Janet and uncle Ben. It's a quite clever tactic on his part and started due to his surname being the same as Janet's.
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 03-04-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    Truth Drives Me

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL!

I hear his rice is great!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Apparently, uncle Ben can't see all the collateral damage in the fields surrounding his select version of rice....
    Truth Drives Me