Thread: Ron Paul : We Are Young (video)

Ron Paul : We Are Young (video)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice one
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Yeah, I liked it too!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

bump

This is from February. What's up with posting all these older articles and videos?

Quote Originally Posted by RickPerryLost View Post
    This is from February. What's up with posting all these older articles and videos?
    It was posted fresh in a blog today and came up as new and I liked it. YOu can post what you like as well. Why do you have a problem with it?

so many were made for Ron we didn't get a chance to see half of them during the campaign.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 11-01-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Sailing I like that you keep posting things, freedom is what were fighting for right? It's your freedom and it's their freedom to not watch/read if they don't want too. I appreciate the posts.

It's all about the frequency. Youth are on a different one (really) and is good to see that every once in a while someone gets it right. Frequency always gets more hits. Is a natural phenomenon. Scientifically speaking, of course.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-01-2012 at 11:40 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I liked it and hadn't seen it before, thanks for posting. Love seeing the pictures of him with kids and the look on his face. You can tell it's genuine and not just "kissing babies".

You gotta love this video!

RUN FOR OFFICE!

KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

this is on the front page at DP, and many there hadn't seen it before, nor had I that I recall.