Thread: [Video] Ron Paul's First Post-Congressional Interview - 1/4/2012

[Video] Ron Paul's First Post-Congressional Interview - 1/4/2012

Ron Paul was on with Fox Business' Neil Cavuto tonight for his first interview since leaving Congress. Cavuto was very respectful and complimenting.

Ron Paul: I Don’t Find Optimism in Washington
    Fox Business | January 4, 2013

Last edited by Confederate; 01-04-2013 at 08:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today? and we missed it?

I put it on the front page.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Today? and we missed it?

I put it on the front page.
    Yeah, I can't believe it slipped past us all! I found it by chance on the Fox Business website.

I'm going to enjoy Ron Paul getting respect now that he isn't a congressman or presidential candidate - though Neil has always been respectful to Ron.
    Neil did good in giving Ron Paul the credit he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
    I'm going to enjoy Ron Paul getting respect now that he isn't a congressman or presidential candidate - though Neil has always been respectful to Ron.
    Neil did good in giving Ron Paul the credit he deserved.
    It's really nice, yeah. But I somehow always liked it better when they really openly disagreed with Ron. He shines when he gets real competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Danan View Post
    It's really nice, yeah. But I somehow always liked it better when they really openly disagreed with Ron. He shines when he gets real competition.
    Yeah, he does.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

So nice to see.

I'm afraid I'm going to be longing for someone like Dr. Paul for far too long.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox Business, CNBC, and other networks have Ron on regular basis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Fox Business, CNBC, and other networks have Ron on regular basis.
    I would hope the regular channels would as well, not just cable. But if we know in advance we can make sure he has an audience. This appearance was not tweeted from ANY of his accounts nor on his facebook account. That would be helpful in the future to make sure his appearances are successful. Cable can see real time how many viewers they have.