Thread: Mega-Vaxxed Israel Sees Record Cases: What Went Wrong?

Mega-Vaxxed Israel Sees Record Cases: What Went Wrong?

Mega-Vaxxed Israel Sees Record Cases: What Went Wrong?

Israel is on its fourth covid shot now and just today the country reported a new covid case record. Cases are going through the roof despite all vax efforts. What does this mean, particularly as Fauci yesterday suggested that the US was soon to go down Israel's path of endless "boosters" every few months. Also today, France's Macon says non-vaxxed in France are "not citizens." Sound familiar?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Discussed in this episode:

FRANCE: Macron No Longer Views Unvaxxed as French, Vows to 'Piss Them Off' and 'Reduce' Them

French President Emmanuel Macron told one of the nation’s leading newspapers that he no longer considers the unvaccinated to be French citizens, and that his primary COVID-19 strategy is to continue to “piss them off” until they submit to his COVID-19 mandates.
    “But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.”

He declared that “worst enemies” of “democracy” are “lies and stupidity,” then declared that his government is “putting pressure on the unvaccinated by limiting, as much as possible, their access to activities in social life.”
    More: https://nationalfile.com/france-macr...ss-off-reduce/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can tell you what went wrong. There has never been a cure for the common cold. What we have now is the common cold with a pandemic name.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rather odd that he says this when apparently 90% of the country's population is fully vaxxed. Me thinks that percentage is complete bull$#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thoroughly "vaxxed" country sees record cases.

Is this a bug, or a feature of this "vaccine"? The way they press on regardless of what happens makes me think it's a feature.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-06-2022 at 10:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.