Thread: Eric Clapton on COVID, etc.

Eric Clapton on COVID, etc.

Last edited by Danke; 06-13-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More medical malpractice. After his severe reaction to the first dose, he should have never been given a second dose.

Doctor: "So, you ate a peanut and almost died?"
    Patient: "Yes, Doctor, it was awful. My face swelled, my throat closed and I couldn't breath."
    Doctor: "I see, so here, take these peanuts and eat them, and we'll see if it happens again."
    Patient: "OK Doctor, you're the expert."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Never was a hug fan of Eric's Black Blues appropriation. But he got this right.

And this...

"In the the '80s, I was out on the road in a massive downward spiral with drink and drugs. I saw Purple Rain in a cinema in Canada, I had no idea who he was, it was like a bolt of lightning! In the middle of my depression, and the dreadful state of the music culture at that time it gave me hope, he was like a light in the darkness." - Eric Clapton.
    Happy birthday to the legendary Prince.

Good For Eric Clapton! ... Good For Everyone!

Clapton will cancel any show where the venue requires proof of vaccination to attend.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Never was a hug fan of Eric's Black Blues appropriation. But he got this right.

And this...

"In the the '80s, I was out on the road in a massive downward spiral with drink and drugs. I saw Purple Rain in a cinema in Canada, I had no idea who he was, it was like a bolt of lightning! In the middle of my depression, and the dreadful state of the music culture at that time it gave me hope, he was like a light in the darkness." - Eric Clapton.
    Happy birthday to the legendary Prince.
    Cmon dude, even Hendricks when asked how it felt being the world's best guitarist said "I dunno, you'd have to ask Clapton". But in reference to your quote up here, when Eric stated he wouldn't play anywhere that mandated shots the very first thing they attacked him with was the racist card. So it's nice seeing things like the above quote, to combat the propaganda.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Well, I just said I never was a huge fan. He does have chops. You don't play in The Yardbirds, Cream, Derek and the Dominoes, and Blind Faith unless you have the chops.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, I just said I never was a huge fan. He does have chops. You don't play in The Yardbirds, Cream, Derek and the Dominoes, and Blind Faith unless you have the chops.
    You forgot the Beatles. Harrison didn't feel confident doing the studio track of While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Clapton will cancel any show where the venue requires proof of vaccination to attend.
    Evidently he made an exception for the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans on September 18th ... which also required masks. Maybe it's just a one off.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.