Thread: "For Liberty Re-cut" Ron Paul 2012 Handout DVD - Now shipping & on Youtube!

"For Liberty Re-cut" Ron Paul 2012 Handout DVD - Now shipping & on Youtube!

Just got the final version uploaded in HD to Youtube today! (thumbnail will change...damn YT takes forever to propagate the change). The new ending of this is awesome.

Mobiles & HD 720p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4WYqabTxU

Also just got our first shipment today too! They look awesome!! Perfect little units for handing out...each one is individually shrink wrapped. Light and tight little package.

Now shipping from http://ronpaulfilm.com, more info there as well.

Just shipped 1000 to Hawaii! These things are going out the door, get em.

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Whooo! Can't wait to order them tomorrow when my paycheck gets in. Awesome.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Kramer, let's work to get the subtitle file added to this YT. The file we used for the DVD subs is an in .STL format. Not sure if YT can read that format or not. Either way, I have the .STL here (over 1000 lines!) and I'm sure there's a way to export it to a YT friendly sub format.

Ron Paul Flix shortcode is 1425.

Get our free cards and promote this film!!
    http://ronpaulflix.com/free-stuff/

Last edited by RonPaulVolunteer; 07-14-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

great work!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Front paged, tweetered, and facebizzled.

Great work Chris! Thanks for the RPF shoutout. <3

I haven't watched the re-cut but the original would not be a good recruiting tool, imo. It may resonate with supporters but not newbies, in fact, I would venture to say it could turn people off, as we look like a bunch of nuts for Ron Paul. Just my 2 cents....
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe you should watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Maybe you should watch it?
    +1
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
    I haven't watched the re-cut but the original would not be a good recruiting tool, imo. It may resonate with supporters but not newbies, in fact, I would venture to say it could turn people off, as we look like a bunch of nuts for Ron Paul. Just my 2 cents....
    The new one is MUCH better as a recruiting tool. You really should watch it, it is amazing!

Got the subtitle file converted to a YT version....they are live right now. Unfortunately over the course of the 60 min program they start to slowly drift.....for the life of me I can't figure out why. Might be because YT can't properly count frames at the 23.98 frame rate the movie is in. Near the end the the subs are coming on about 3 seconds too early. Anyway, best I could do for now. On the DVD the subs are locked pretty much to the exact frame.

Looks good, watching it on my AppleTV via YouTube on the big TV right now. HD 720P looks WONDERFUL
    "Liberty, Peace and Prosperity"

Great work! These need to get sent over to Iowa

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to anyone that has any extra copies or is willing to help me purchase any extra copies to hand out. If you have the financial resources, but not the time to do the volunteering please get in contact with me. I can give all of my time to help get these DVD's out there. I have purchased 25 copies myself, but cannot really afford it financially. And this really goes for any material at all. I can give my address to anyone willing to help. I have passed out thousands of different materials over the years, and have brought on so many new supporters.

Thank you as always!!!
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

What happened to the Interpol song at the end?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to anyone that has any extra copies or is willing to help me purchase any extra copies to hand out. If you have the financial resources, but not the time to do the volunteering please get in contact with me. I can give all of my time to help get these DVD's out there. I have purchased 25 copies myself, but cannot really afford it financially. And this really goes for any material at all. I can give my address to anyone willing to help. I have passed out thousands of different materials over the years, and have brought on so many new supporters.

Thank you as always!!!
    are you in iowa?
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    What happened to the Interpol song at the end?
    That was always just temp. No way we could afford rights to use that.

I watched this last night before bed. I liked the first one because it seemed to run together better. Are you still going to sell the old one? If so, can you add the new 10-minute ending to the new ones (new as in new copies of original movie) you produce? That would be awesome if you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    I watched this last night before bed. I liked the first one because it seemed to run together better. Are you still going to sell the old one? If so, can you add the new 10-minute ending to the new ones (new as in new copies of original movie) you produce? That would be awesome if you could.
    The old one is still available at http://forlibertymovie.com. Right now we're treating the original as a historical documentary in its own right. The re-cut is the one with the Addendum.

It's perfect.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    That was always just temp. No way we could afford rights to use that.
    I love me some Interpol. Anyway, the DVD package looks beautiful...even better than I imagined.

Having been deeply involved in my area as the meetup organizer, this video is impossible to watch without having a very strong emotional response. Who would have thought then that those efforts would have redirected the political discourse in this country forever. We did win in 2008.
    "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

Quote Originally Posted by mconder View Post
    Having been deeply involved in my area as the meetup organizer, this video is impossible to watch without having a very strong emotional response. Who would have thought then that those efforts would have redirected the political discourse in this country forever. We did win in 2008.
    We are changing things. Even more than we realize I suspect. Some of the other forums I frequent now are overwhelmingly pro Paul now...its like 90/10 in comments. And even the non Paul commentors acknowledge his integrity; and dare I say envy our enthusiasm and commitment.
    Last edited by Eric21ND; 07-15-2011 at 11:21 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mconder View Post
    Yes, I welled up several times. Not afraid to admit it! Still pissed that I was left out of the film though. I'll get over it though. Or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Bump. These are going fast. Soon we'll be out for a couple weeks while we wait for our next pressing.

Bump, low number left. 10 days out for new batch.