Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Fox Business: Not enough difference between Obama and Romney

[Video] Ron Paul on Fox Business: Not enough difference between Obama and Romney

Last edited by jct74; 11-06-2012 at 01:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If I ever meet Ron in person, I'm giving him a hug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

what boring hosts. ron was good, though. consistent.

Damn, just missed being able to record it.

Does anyone know what other shows Ron will be on today? With all the networks competing for the massive viewership tonight, I'm sure a lot will want him on knowing we all watch.

Is there a link to the replay?

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Is there a link to the replay?
    Not yet. Usually takes them an hour or so to post it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    crud.. missed it
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Ron Paul on the Lack of a Difference Between Obama And Romney
    Fox Business | November 6, 2012

Last edited by Confederate; 11-06-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Ron Paul on the Lack of a Difference Between Obama And Romney

Rand Paul for Peace

Interviewer seemed to me to be a condescending prick, Ron however was himself.

Keep Fighting the good fight Dr. Paul.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Clicked that and it went silent a few different times as Paul was speaking. Decided to play it again to see if it happened again. Twice it froze at the end of the ad, and the other time (in between) not even the Lexus ad played.

Playing the toob now. The presidential assassinations comment was one of the portions I didn't hear before.

Guess it's a good thing it's on YouTube. For now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

that was actually a really good interview

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Interviewer seemed to me to be a condescending prick, Ron however was himself.
    I think some interviewers simply don't know what to do with Ron, as he doesn't accept the false repub/dem right/left paradigm. They're best off shutting up and letting him talk.
    Last edited by James Otis, Jr.; 11-06-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: syntax

The interview should be put on the front page!

ok!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that he voted for Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Am I the only one who gets the feeling that he voted for Romney?
    Yes.

What convoluted line of so-called thinking led you to this erroneous conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

it would be nice if he wrote himself in
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    it would be nice if he wrote himself in
    I agree, but it is his vote, and he has always been modest, literally to a fault....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.