Thread: [Video] Judge Napolitano: Nixon, Clinton Lies Insignificant Compared to Obama Health Plan Lie

[Video] Judge Napolitano: Nixon, Clinton Lies Insignificant Compared to Obama Health Plan Lie

Judge Napolitano: 'Nixon, Clinton Lies Are So Insignificant Compared to Obama's Health Plan Lie'

According to Judge Napolitano, President Obama's lie is the most egregious. "Richard Nixon told a lie about his personal knowledge of a third-rate break-in, burglary. Bill Clinton told a lie about a personal sexual liaison. Barack Obama has told a lie repeatedly, readily, consistently, systematically, over and over again that will affect the wealth, the health of millions of innocent Americans. The first two [...] are so insignificant compared to these lies."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great segment, as always, from the Judge.

When he puts it into this context, it's even more depressing that our Congress is so spineless and won't do anything about it.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I hate to derail a thread, but the Judge's hair just looks ridiculous nowadays. If you're on TV with gray hair for years on end and all of the sudden dye it black it comes off pretty poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    I hate to derail a thread, but the Judge's hair just looks ridiculous nowadays. If you're on TV with gray hair for years on end and all of the sudden dye it black it comes off pretty poorly.
    lol, I think the style is ridiculous. He is so obviously from New Jersey.

Lay off the judge... he's the man! Regardless of poor hair dye.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope