Thread: The most powerful thing in the entire Ron Paul Revolution...

The most powerful thing in the entire Ron Paul Revolution...

YOU.

You are the reason we have gotten so far.
    You are the one who has knocked on so many doors that your knuckles are calloused.
    You are the one who has spent hours on Facebook and Twitter encouraging people to donate to our moneybombs.
    You have maxed out your own personal donations to the campaign, giving up other things you want to donate to the cause of liberty.
    You stood on a windswept, frigid street corner in late 2007 holding a sign up for a candidate who nobody had ever heard of.
    You called voters in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada.
    You convinced all of your friends and family of the ideas of liberty and to vote for Ron Paul.
    You chipped in to grassroots projects to help your fellows work in their own way for this movement.
    You have read everything you can, watched every video you can, and worked to be informed so that your knowledge might help to enlighten our fallen country.
    You have the motivation and the desire that fuels the brushfires of liberty.
    You will not stop until this country is restored to the foundational principles that made it the hope of the world.
    You are a tireless advocate for the beliefs of Ron Paul and the great idea of liberty.

Without YOU, Ron Paul is just a Congressman from Texas. Without YOU, the rest of us wouldn't be here either. Without YOU, this country would lose hope for the future.

You are the liberty movement.

Never forget it. Never take it for granted. It is YOUR sacrifice for this great cause that keeps it growing and moving forward.

And at the end of the day, it is a cause for ALL OF US.

For OUR COUNTRY.

For OUR LIBERTY.

THANK YOU, tireless advocates of liberty!

Press on! Do not give up the fight! We have just begun!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nice posts dude, even the font made me feel all constitutiony

Quote Originally Posted by Delivered4000 View Post
    Nice posts dude, even the font made me feel all constitutiony
    Constitution matters, imagine that alone versus four or five years ago.

Harrumph

+rep plus don't forget:
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

Quote Originally Posted by mmadness View Post
    +rep plus don't forget:
    Absolutely. People must become delegates!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for awesome.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

bump for motivation !
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Let me be blunt and clear about this,and its going to OFFEND many of you.

This movement did not start from compromising,or people who would ever compromise.

In 2007 I along with many others who decided to not settle for "better than" or "lesser than evils"...it was we who started this movement. All you who think its okay to throw a vote to Romney/Paul ticket have your heads up your asses.Ron Paul is the best,and this is why we stick to our guns and won't throw a damn vote to Romney not then,not now and not ever.Thank you.im finished with my rant.
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 01-16-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Let me be blunt and clear about this,and its going to OFFEND many of you.

This movement did not start from compromising,or people who would ever compromise.

In 2007 I along with many others who decided to not settle for "better than" or "lesser than evils"...it was we who started this movement. All you who think its okay to throw a vote to Romney/Paul ticket have your heads up your asses.Ron Paul is the best,and this is why we stick to our guns and won't throw a damn vote to Romney not then,not now and not ever.Thank you.im finished with my rant.
    I happen to think a Romney/Paul ticket would say something significant about the movement's influence... but I will agree with you that this started as a movement in search of truth, as opposed to watered-down talking points.

^This
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

+ Reps to 1836 and Captain America. Yes, No talk of Paul crawling into bed with slimey things.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AhuwaleKaNaneHuna View Post
    + Reps to 1836 and Captain America. Yes, No talk of Paul crawling into bed with slimey things.

Don't forget this as we move into the real fight of the primary campaign... the long run, after SC. The endless desert.

I should add that no matter the debate performance, we are always supporting Ron because we know him to be a man of character and principle.

We truly are the most important things about this movement. Every one of us. No matter our backgrounds, creeds, whatever. We all believe in liberty. That's what truly matters.

Great Post. This is the whole spirit of the constitution, the United States, and of Liberty. WE the people are the most powerful and the most important. Each individual.