Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Ron Paul NOW on TRACK to WIN GOP Nomination! (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    If this is the guy, he might not like RP ... And be supporting someone else.
    It might have nothing to do with his music, except that he see's it as a negative, or hates all forms of politics.

Who knows !!!

REDO the video, please.
    Which vid are you all talking about...LOL...I'm so confused here...LOL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    Which vid are you all talking about...LOL...I'm so confused here...LOL
    The video with the same title as the thread.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    If this is the guy, he might not like RP ... And be supporting someone else.
    It might have nothing to do with his music, except that he see's it as a negative, or hates all forms of politics.

Who knows !!!

REDO the video, please.
    That was "bitter" me speaking. But you're right. I was just thinking 'this is more exposure than he's ever going to get otherwise' but it may not be the kind of exposure he's looking for. He should at least be credited (but then he should contact the OP and ask to be credited before just pulling it) - either way - you are correct, I wrote without looking at all the angles.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    They are coming...trust me on that one...I am one of them and I've seen many more on the conservative boat headed in this direction...people are waking up being faced with the bitter pill called Romney. Get ready folks...there's a storm a comin and his name is The Doctor....only this time...he won't be called "Dr. Who"...his name is Ron Paul. If I'd only done my homework a while back...it would have always been Ron Paul...
    "Trust Me. I'm the Doctor" Would have been the most epic campaign slogan. Could still be for the general...
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    That was "bitter" me speaking. But you're right. I was just thinking 'this is more exposure than he's ever going to get otherwise' but it may not be the kind of exposure he's looking for. He should at least be credited (but then he should contact the OP and ask to be credited before just pulling it) - either way - you are correct, I wrote without looking at all the angles.
    It isn't that, he may think Ron is fine, but if he doesn't protect his copyright he loses it. It is fundamental copyright protection. In any event, the music wasn't what made the video, maybe some public domain stuff could be plugged in.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

i wish the rest of us can see this video!! it sounds like it was an awesome video!!

Ya, I was looking forward to seeing it... went to watch it earlier.. and as you know...

I certainly hope it can be redone, I loved it and sent it to a few people but not in time. It was the easiest and best way to show those,
    "well nothing's happening" with him. PLEASE
    Oust the Montebanks!

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    "Trust Me. I'm the Doctor" Would have been the most epic campaign slogan. Could still be for the general...
    I couldn't help myself...I'm an old Dr. Who fan from way back.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by VCU for Ron Paul; 05-02-2012 at 03:56 PM.

I've always like, "the Doctor will Free you now..."
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Hate I missed the OP video. Okay, it's time to get smarter about this copyright stuff since it's being actively used against us.

1) Upload all videos to multiple sites (DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo etc.)

2) We to create our own music scores. Come on. There are a lot of creative Ron Paul people out there.

3) Use public domain music scores. It the music is > 70 older than the death of its creator you can use it for free. Jazz up some classical music or some hymns.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

damn I sent that video link out all over and now it's down ... come on guys get one made to replace it !
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

YES!

David Tennant should play Daniel Hannan in the Ron Paul movie. I can dream...

Who should play Ron Paul? My vote is for Ian McKellen, if he can manage a good Texan accent!

Quote Originally Posted by VCU for Ron Paul View Post
    Here ya go. I assume this is the same video. http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...4b804fd4d8c63d
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by kill the banks View Post
    damn I sent that video link out all over and now it's down ... come on guys get one made to replace it !
    And while you're at it, spell Ithaca correctly, and I have one more suggestion: Include how much advance notice was given for each of the rallies - e.g. Springfield, Missouri: 2,500 people, 3 days' notice

Here ya go. I assume this is the same video. http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...4b804fd4d8c63d
    if this is it it requires flash , so it says , is there another link for iPad users ?
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +rep! That's what I'm talking 'bout! Don't let YouTube control us!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    We are gonna win by a landslide..just like the time traveller said on the physorg boards months back. Because ain't no one but RP capable of landsliding the general.

Rev9
    my google skills apparently suck. can you provide a link please?

Last edited by RonRocks; 05-02-2012 at 05:08 PM.

GREAT! Bumped it and sending it around. Thank you
    Oust the Montebanks!

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    It's been my experience with conservatives on a local Tea Party forum, that they will all line up and vote for Mitt because they are so fearful of Obama winning again. Nothing has changed since 4 years ago. They allow fear to rule their decisions, and get enraged when you try and tell them that there's no difference between Mittens and Obama. Several times I was actualy mocked for sticking to my principles! They all follow and believe the crap the msm is feeding them. They truly believe that only Mitt can beat Obama, despite the many polls I have posted on Ron Paul vs. Obama. These people are truly hopeless.
    I agree. Fear rules peoples decision far greater than common sense ever does. I had family members mocking me (and chastising) me because I won't vote for Mitt. Whenever I try to explain my position (no real "change" is going to happen). However I must admit that if Romney does end up as the R candidate I have considered voting for him ONLY because I believe that Obama is going to drive us to the edge (or over) of the cliff a lot faster than Romney might. I think we possibly have 2 of the worst potential presidential candidates ever, like in the history of the country ever! Wait, no, McCain was far worse than Romney, or maybe not, I just can't make up my mind! (That's a joke by the way pointed towards Romeny's tendency to flip flop).

I'm donating all I can as I can, I really REALLY want the chance to vote for someone I truly support at some point in my lifetime.
    The ideas of economists and political philosophers both when they are right and when they are wrong are more powerful than is generally understood. Indeed, the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back.

Romney will drive us over the cliff just as fast. The only difference is Mitt might invade a new country instead of starting a new entitlement.

I know Youtube can be lame but i took the original Video and edited the copyrighted song out of it and added my own.I also added a speech by Paul that i Liked.Hope you Like my Version

Quote Originally Posted by flynn View Post
    It really depends on how you talk back to the non ron paul supporters. There are ways to paraphrase Ron Paul's ideas to different category of audience. I have been able to convince a few very anti free market people to rethink their positions in the past using a completely simplified version of Milton Friedman's speeches and talking point.
    +1 Very well stated.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by robert9712000 View Post
    I know Youtube can be lame but i took the original Video and edited the copyrighted song out of it and added my own.I also added a speech by Paul that i Liked.Hope you Like my Version

thx so much !!!

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    It's been my experience with conservatives on a local Tea Party forum, that they will all line up and vote for Mitt because they are so fearful of Obama winning again. Nothing has changed since 4 years ago. They allow fear to rule their decisions, and get enraged when you try and tell them that there's no difference between Mittens and Obama. Several times I was actualy mocked for sticking to my principles! They all follow and believe the crap the msm is feeding them. They truly believe that only Mitt can beat Obama, despite the many polls I have posted on Ron Paul vs. Obama. These people are truly hopeless.
    When someone is stuck on stupid, there is not a whole lot you can do. IMO those are the real astro turf. A real Tea Party member would not give Mittens the time of day.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast