Thread: You Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy (VIDEO)

You Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy (VIDEO)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to put this on the front page for a while.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Just posting intent to watch, its too late now, but I intend to watch tomorrow.

I hope its good enough that I can throw it at a certain teacher...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I loved this video during the campaign. It was better though with the original music.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I loved this video during the campaign. It was better though with the original music.
    I'm not sure I saw it with other music. I mean I saw parts of it in different videos, but not this one.

If you see it with the other music, post it.

I'm sad this only has 19,000 views. Wish I had this back in 2012 when I was constantly arguing with people trying to enlighten them to the reality of blowback. So many people seemed to repeat "Ron Paul has some great ideas about the economy but he doesn't know what he's talking about with foreign policy." The reality is, he was the only one who DOES know what he's talking about!!!! Great video!

Thank you for posting... I want to see this hit 19,000,000 views. For starters.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

weekend bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent video. I've got a couple people that I'm gonna try to get to watch this.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I just showed one of my teachers where to find this video. He said he'd watch it. He's definitely in the "Likes Ron Paul except foreign policy" category so I think it would be good for him. He likes Rand, which is a start, even if I personally can't support him anymore. I hope this video wakes him up to some of the foreign policy issues.

I've always loved this video.

I believe I have it in my favorites on Youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I really like it, too. I'm not sure I even saw it during the campaign, but there were so MANY during the campaign, it was hard to keep up.

this was just tweeted:

Dean Meadows ‏@preacherdean now
    @RonPaul @SenRandPaul my name is Dean Meadows former Sgt in the USMC and Vet of Iraq. Thank you for fighting for freedom #libertyisrising

https://twitter.com/preacherdean/sta...01986449743872

It was tweeted in response to that picture of Ron and Rand as a child on a bike, when Ron was in the Air Force.

Last edited by sailingaway; 05-25-2013 at 10:51 PM.

I don't think this one deserved a drive by one star rating either, it's a terrific video.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Of course every sane person should know Rudy Giuliani has no clue what he's talking about. Ron Paul, of course, is brilliant as always.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.