Thread: Vince Vaughn on Adam Carolla Podcast Talking about Ron Paul (tube added)

Vince Vaughn on Adam Carolla Podcast Talking about Ron Paul (tube added)

AdamCarolla.com is temporarily down for maintenance so I can't post the link. He starts talking about Ron Paul at 20:25.

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOo50pPfy4c
    Last edited by jct74; 11-08-2013 at 12:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looking forward to it, thanks!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Cool, will bookmark this for later then.

Proud to call my self a Vince Vaughn republican.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Post Actor Vince Vaughn talks about supporting Ron Paul:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

got picked up at TheBlaze, it's the top story

HUGE MOVIE STAR SHOWS HE COULDN’T CARE LESS WHAT HOLLYWOOD THINKS IN REVEALING CHAT ON ‘CONSTITUTION AND THE PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY’

Nov. 8, 2013 5:09pm Mike Opelka

Ask actor Vince Vaughn about his political views and he’ll proudly tell you he’s conservative – and he doesn’t really care what Hollywood thinks.

In a telephone interview with Adam Carola, Hollywood A-lister Vince Vaughn made a strong declaration about his conservative principles. When Carolla asked him very directly, “Do you count yourself a conservative?” Vaughn did not hesitate or stammer, he merely replied, “I do, yeah…I mean I’m very supportive of Ron Paul, but I’ve always been more conservative than not.”

During the three minute interview Carolla tried to see if Vaughn’s conservatism was a product of a conservative upbringing. Vaughn talked about growing up in Chicago, with a father who came from a working class family that leaned more democratic.

However, the actor also stated, “As a guy that worked very hard, and sort of put himself through school and stuff, he was more conservative, for sure.”

Carolla claimed that he was not conservative, but he “has been made conservative by the direction the country’s been going.”

When Vaughn was asked if his conservatism runs along the lines of fiscal issues, social issues or both, he mentioned Ron Paul, the Constitution, and a lack of trust in government.

read more:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...es-of-liberty/
    Last edited by jct74; 11-09-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Vince Vaughn is doing an AMA on reddit Monday 11/18 (1:30 pm ET) if anyone wants to question him more on his political views and support for Ron Paul.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embe...fy%40gmail.com
    Last edited by jct74; 11-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW, great find Mello -- this got a ton of attention last week and was picked by pretty much every major conservative website out there, good to keep Ron's name in the news in a very positive way.

Has Vince Vaughn been in any movies lately or is he blacklisted? =|

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Has Vince Vaughn been in any movies lately or is he blacklisted? =|
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234155/
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”