Thread: Tweet and PICTURE Lindsey Boerma@Lindsey_CBSNJ Wow-- over 2,000 people at this Ron Paul r

Tweet and PICTURE Lindsey Boerma@Lindsey_CBSNJ Wow-- over 2,000 people at this Ron Paul r

Lindsey Boerma@Lindsey_CBSNJ
    Wow-- over 2,000 people at this Ron Paul rally at Central Michigan U. 1,400 in auditorium and ~700 in overflow rm.

better yet, this is from a Politico article sniping Romney for speaking in an empty stadium....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...le-115545.html
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hopefully he asks them to vote
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

It's apparent the campaign has to have at least 2,000-3000 capacity with events on large campuses.

I hope they book larrger venues going foward.

other option, havve them @ huge sport arenas and stadiums and if it doesn't fill, just say the fire Marshalls and Security teams requested a larger space @ the last minute.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Boerma
    One of my favorite things about covering Ron Paul is watching him grow visibly annoyed when his fans cheer or chant for too long
    Um, what? Dude joins in on some of the chants, and intentionally drops a sentence or phrase in the knowledge that a chant will break out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Um, what? Dude joins in on some of the chants, and intentionally drops a sentence or phrase in the knowledge that a chant will break out.
    I agree.. I've been at many of his speeches where this happens several times .. He seems to like it..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    The Daily Beast spewed that same garbage last month.

The Campaign needs to wake up and book much larger venues. The demand is dictating this!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    I agree.. I've been at many of his speeches where this happens several times .. He seems to like it..
    I HAVE seen places where he is ready to speak and they won't stop chanting or cheering in the middle and he does look a little annoyed, then sort of smiles and goes with it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    The Campaign needs to wake up and book much larger venues. The demand is dictating this!!!
    There is a 4000 seater, I think on Monday. And a bunch of thousand + ones before that.

John Priest ‏ @johngpriest
    Ron Paul nosebleeds. pic.twitter.com/vpx2Hsjt

Kathleen Farah ‏ @Kathleen_Farah
    @andrewmdooley hey! Do you know if that speech is being broadcasted on the Internet? I'm here and it's packed
    Expand
    2h Close · Andrew Dooley ‏ @andrewmdooley
    @Kathleen_Farah There is not any live stream, though complete video of the event will be available at CM-Life.com tonight.

CM LIFE
    ‏ @CMLIFE
    Follow

Ron Paul takes the stage in Plachta Auditorium. pic.twitter.com/gd3736fi

Nice!!! The MSU event is gonna be huge! It's a much bigger school than Central at 50,000 students.

3,800 @ MSU. I wonder if that will be over flow. I can't wait for Monday. I hope there people hanging out the door at that one too.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Hopefully they GOTV
    Our number 1 method of Extra GOTV is "crossing our fingers".

There's an effort going on in Washington to do Extra GOTV. Hopefully that can be made to work.

Because we really really really need to do Extra GOTV, and we really don't need to do anything else.

I'm talking about the grassroots here, the official campaign could continue to do what they've been doing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.