Thread: Fauci Not Qualified To Be An Assistant Professor

Fauci Not Qualified To Be An Assistant Professor

Dr. Scott Atlas to Tucker Carlson on working w/Fauci, Birx, & Redfield:

"I have never worked with people at this level in my career, and I'm not saying at a high level, I'm saying at a low level ... I'm not sure these people could have been assistant professors where I worked."

https://twitter.com/SKMorefield/stat...54787815215107
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fauci is also not qualified enough to walk a dog.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-18-2021 at 01:28 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

McDonalds is hiring, maybe they would take him.

Know this...

If you're at the top of your field, the last place you want to work is for the government. The government gets the bottom of the barrel graduates. Those looking for a safe cushy job that they can't be fired from and have little accountability. If you want to excel at your profession, you don't go into government.

The incentives for getting ahead in government are completely different than they are in the real world.

Fauci went directly from the universities into government. He has spent 53 years responding to those warped incentives.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Robertcog View Post

About Us
    We are VexProxy, a brand with the origins in the United Kingdom. We provide a high supply of proxies. Momentarily we offer 3 types of proxies (IPV6, Residential, Mobile). We will do our best to make your stay on our website as enjoyable as possible.[/center]
    But can you get me Wine from Bulgaria?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.