Thread: Pics/Vid : Rand Paul in Southern California right before Vegas Announcement

Pics/Vid : Rand Paul in Southern California right before Vegas Announcement

This morning we were at the HQ of Entrepreneur Magazine in Irvine, CA where Rand appeared early in the morning to meet supporters and then there was a fundraiser where we all called for contributions. Everyone was very pumped, we're off to a great start. Rand will be back in June to fundraise some more.

Tidbit that wasn't announced, Ted Gaines, a California state senator has endorsed Rand told me he is going to be rallying California Republican elected officials to join the Randwagon, or at least he'll attempt to. I think Congressman Tom McClintock is a possibility, California elected Republicans are pretty establishment from my experience, a lot of spineless do littles waiting to see what leadership is doing so they can be a team player.

Please send some encouraging tweets to Ted for his support.
    https://twitter.com/TedGaines

Another tidbit that wasn't announced, there is a prominent Southern California Republican group which skews younger, that raises a lot of money, and has a tendency to be more moderate. The group is split in support by thirds, third for Jeb, third for Rand, third for Carly.

Friday night, Rand had a fundraiser in Newport Beach (note Newport Beach is one of the wealthiest cities in America).

Video of Rand's entrance

Last edited by eleganz; 04-11-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Way to reinforce positively!

Btw, they're not surveys, they're donor lists, everyone in that room was calling for cash~

Did the video work?
    Last edited by eleganz; 04-11-2015 at 09:21 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Way to reinforce positively!

Btw, they're not surveys, they're donor lists, everyone in that room was calling for cash~

Did the video work?
    If the top pic is the video since it looks bigger and different than the others or if it's the facebook link, no. The FB link says the content is currently unavailable. Good stuff either way. I'm not a morning person but yall were lucky that the chief paid yall a nice visit like this, yet it makes total sense considering the area. Good stuff on you guys for making moves and passing the hat tho! That's one area I flounder at.

I have an uncle who lives in the Palisades who may or may not be supporting Cruz. He's been supportive of Rand in the past as well. I'll contact him and see if he does anything when it comes to political donations or activity. If he does and is supportive of Rand, who in the campaign or super PAC realm should I direct him towards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    If the top pic is the video since it looks bigger and different than the others or if it's the facebook link, no. The FB link says the content is currently unavailable. Good stuff either way. I'm not a morning person but yall were lucky that the chief paid yall a nice visit like this, yet it makes total sense considering the area. Good stuff on you guys for making moves and passing the hat tho! That's one area I flounder at.
    I'll admit it was very early but he had to be on his way to Vegas immediately after to catch the 12pm announcement. Vid is up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I have an uncle who lives in the Palisades who may or may not be supporting Cruz. He's been supportive of Rand in the past as well. I'll contact him and see if he does anything when it comes to political donations or activity. If he does and is supportive of Rand, who in the campaign or super PAC realm should I direct him towards?
    I don't know, you can always PM me and I'll make sure I get him where he needs to go.
    THE SQUAD of RPF