Thread: Ron Paul 2012 Star Trek Trailer!

PeacePlan

Ron Paul 2012 Star Trek Trailer!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Music too loud - can't hear the words spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    Music too loud - can't hear the words spoken.
    If your a Trekkie, you already know the words from the clips.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I do appreciate the effort, but I'm not sure this clip will do much to quash the prevailing caricature of Ron Paul supporters.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

that was awesome.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I do appreciate the effort, but I'm not sure this clip will do much to quash the prevailing caricature of Ron Paul supporters.
    It is a cool ad. I'm not a 'trekkie', but liking science fiction movies is hardly a crime.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure you have to be a trekkie or a science fiction fan to see that this is a pretty cool clip.

I like it.

front paged... exciting

RP Grassroots vs. Obama's Billion

He has increasingly worthless FRNs, we have priceless people...

We can WIN!

Onward!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Alex540 View Post
    I lol'd at 1:00.
    haha yeah, i was laughing pretty hard past 1:00 with the heroin quote, THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HEAH, YES WE CAN- "NO!"... "NOOOOOOOOOO!" only other thing it needed was "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"
    (No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

This is great. I've never been a trekke, but I've always been a fan.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

mods,

can you please correct the OP and the front page youtube link to show the original video and not a copycat video? thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7jWt-2Shfo

^^this

The maker of this video, YesWeCantaloupe should be credited. He/she has made some very entertaining videos.