Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!! Former Diplomat Owns an Entire Panel of War Apologists on MSNBC!

WOW!!! Former Diplomat Owns an Entire Panel of War Apologists on MSNBC!

This woman is amazing. I have so many questions...Where the heck did she come from? How did she get to be so awesome? Would she consider running for office as a liberty candidate?

...Is she single?!?!

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She came out of the Bush admin.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Well....I suppose nobody's perfect.

It sure sounds like she's all out of bouquets to throw at Dubya anyway, with lines like "people don't believe us now because we lied about it last time."
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

Hillary Mann, said she was also part of the Clinton Admin.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I was laughing at the guy next to her as he kept rolling his eyes and looking uncomfortable.

Richard Wolffe @16:00 "Let's just leave the evidence question aside." Oh wow. Yeah, that part is too hard to debate, so let's just forget that.

She did really well.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I was laughing at the guy next to her as he kept rolling his eyes and looking uncomfortable.
    You noticed that too?

Thought it was just my imagination. Yeah, his whole demeanor was pretty dismissive.

---John Lennon

---Me

She's pretty sharp!!! The other three are squirming in their seats, lol...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Hillary Mann, said she was also part of the Clinton Admin.

Massive Presstitute SMACKDOWN!

Hillary Mann Leverett was a one woman Wrecking Crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4k80kqM3X4
    Last edited by whippoorwill; 09-01-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

She ain't gonna be invited again.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Send in Wolffe & Rogin! See if they can make the case for our war.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Hillary Mann Leverett
    Senior Adjunct Professorial Lecture
    School of International Service

Prof. Leverett brings 25 years of practical experience in U.S. foreign policy, area studies and conflict resolution to her courses. She served in U.S. embassies across the Middle East, at the United Nations, on the State Department’s Policy Planning Staff, and on the National Security Council Staff. From 2001-2003, she was one of a handful of U.S. diplomats authorized to negotiate with Iranian officials over Afghanistan and al-Qa’ida. She has taught at Yale and is a visiting scholar at Peking University’s School of International Studies. She has published extensively on the international relations, politics, and political economy of the Middle East and Persian Gulf, and on U.S. policy toward these critical regions. In her controversial new book, Going to Tehran: Why the United States Must Come to Terms with the Islamic Republic of Iran, she challenges Western stereotypes of contemporary Iran and argues that America needs to renounce 34 years of failed policy and pursue genuine rapprochement with the Islamic Republic—much like Richard Nixon revolutionized U.S. foreign policy by realigning relations with the People’s Republic of China in the early 1970s.
    Degrees
    Juris Doctor, Law, Harvard University, Bachelor of Arts, Middle East Studies, Brandeis University, Certificate, Middle East Studies, Arabic, American University, Cairo, Certificate, Middle East Studies, Tel Aviv University
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Get her on the Ron Paul Channel and Ben Swann!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

that was fun! She was feisty and great!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Published on May 29, 2013

Anchor Mike Walter speaks with Hillary Mann Leverett, CEO of Stratega, on what the end of the EU arms embargo to Syrian rebels means to the ongoing conflict
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Published on May 29, 2013

Anchor Mike Walter speaks with Hillary Mann Leverett, CEO of Stratega, on what the end of the EU arms embargo to Syrian rebels means to the ongoing conflict
    Nice find. She seems very intelligent and supports a political solution instead of a military solution.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    She is one tough cookie.
    ...And she along with her husband are on the academic board of Ron Paul's NGO: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/about-us.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by pulp8721 View Post
    ...And she along with her husband are on the academic board of Ron Paul's NGO: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/about-us.aspx
    Awesome...maybe we really can turn this around.

of course!

Hah! Beautiful that they are with RPI!

Sorry, BuddyRey, she's married.

But, but...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    But, but...
    "Let he without sin cast the first stone."

Wow, I'm impressed with both of them:

She would be a nice addition to Rand's national security council. You need 1 person to question the others if the others overwhelmingly come to the same conclusion. Play the devils advocate.

Ron Paul Institute:

Lapdog Regime Journalists versus a Bona Fide Expert: Watch the Sparks Fly!

RPI Academic Board Member Hillary Mann Leverett absolutely destroys the conventional wisdom-mongering and regime lapdog "journalists" on Obama's march to war on Syria. Watch the smug bootlickers discount the sole voice of reason -- an expert on the region rather than a talking head:

Last edited by green73; 09-01-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed with both of them:

Going to Tehran: Why the United States Must Come to Terms with the Islamic Republic of Iran by Flynt Leverett and Hillary Mann Leverett
    http://www.amazon.com/Going-Tehran-U.../dp/0805094199
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

She sits on the Academic Board of the Ron Paul Institute. So does her husband

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/about-us.aspx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast