Thread: Tom Woods+John Whitehead discuss the police state(Battlefield America)

Tom Woods+John Whitehead discuss the police state(Battlefield America)

http://tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-388-i...-the-evidence/

Good episode of Tom's show. John discusses the Police State that is the Soyuz. Listen at the link-not embeddable. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Well done, snugglebear! ~hugs~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Just on the strength of this interview, I went and bought the Kindle version (though spending more than 2 bucks on an ebook always makes me queasy). Looks like it's doing great on Amazon right now.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Just on the strength of this interview, I went and bought the Kindle version (though spending more than 2 bucks on an ebook always makes me queasy). Looks like it's doing great on Amazon right now.
    Well done, comrade.