Thread: [video] Ron Paul Interview With Mike Huckabee 01/22/12

[video] Ron Paul Interview With Mike Huckabee 01/22/12

Or

Airing Date Jan.22, 2012

Ron Paul Interview With Mike Huckabee
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 01-22-2012 at 08:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

+rep, and promoted to the front page!

Huck has to say 'last place'..... snort.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Good interview, mostly because Huck was polite and asked relevant questions.

The least I have disliked Huck since 2008 to be honest.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

well conducted interview, softball questions, Paul hit em outa the park.

Im kinda gonna miss FoX treating Ron indifferently, doing hit pieces, or ignoring him. They got their anti-romney now with Newt and it's obvious the whole party will be coalescing around him soon, so Paul is just seen as 'filler' to FoX now and will be nice to him since he is no longer a threat. Siiiggh.

Huckabee was decent to Ron. Go figure.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was expecting Huck to be nice to Ron. Huckabee, while he doesn't really like Ron, is a pretty polite guy.

I wish Ron Paul would distinguish between "defense spending" and 'offense spending". When asked, he should tell them, I don't want to cut any "defense spending" but only cut the "offense spending".

Quote Originally Posted by anewvoice View Post
    The least I have disliked Huck since 2008 to be honest.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post
    Im kinda gonna miss FoX treating Ron indifferently, doing hit pieces, or ignoring him. They got their anti-romney now with Newt and it's obvious the whole party will be coalescing around him soon, so Paul is just seen as 'filler' to FoX now and will be nice to him since he is no longer a threat. Siiiggh.
    No doubt when they see Paul as no longer a threat they will give him tons of positive media. Think of the time between 2009 and now when he was on almost every MSM network giving interviews about the FED, Economy and tea party groups.

yes they are always attentive and polite right after a primary when its too late to help him. as the next primary gets closer they ignore, disrespect and marginalize him. as soon as the polls close, then they are nice and normal again. seen this 3 times in a row so far, i dont expect the pattern to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary4Liberty View Post
    yes they are always attentive and polite right after a primary when its too late to help him. as the next primary gets closer they ignore, disrespect and marginalize him. as soon as the polls close, then they are nice and normal again. seen this 3 times in a row so far, i dont expect the pattern to change.
    Yea...well hey, i guess Ron can always go to work with FoX like everyone else does when they drop out of a race. Seems that is where everyone always winds up.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea...well hey, i guess Ron can always go to work with FoX like everyone else does when they drop out of a race. Seems that is where everyone always winds up.
    fortunately Ron Paul is not a sell out like everyone else that drops out of a race and hes not dropping out anyway because hes not in it for the take, hes in it to win it, if not now, then next time, if not next time then the time after ad infinitum, if not him then the successor that he appoints ad infinitum, theres no stopping, no giving up and NO selling out.

Your two posts in this thread sound like you have given up. It's one state. It's FAR from over.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Nice. Very cordial interview, not what I was expecting.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Next time he's asked why young people support him, this should be his answer imo:

I think it's because young people have their whole lives ahead of them, and they don't want to deal with the problems our generation created. Trillions in debt, a struggling economy, and needless wars. They also know the solution to these problems is really a lot simpler than you might think... just follow the constitution. Cut the spending, have a limited government and a sound currency and the economy can thrive again. Not to mention, that over several decades the civil liberties have been slowly eroded. Since it's been a gradual loss, we may not notice it much, but when you're young and told it's a free country, but you can't even open a business without going through miles of red tape, it hits you like a brick.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Huckabee was decent to Ron. Go figure.
    I guess they had to try to keep their motto somewhat true-- fair and balanced. Huck is decent while Hannity and O'Reilly are indecent.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-22-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Huckabee dealing with sad family news this evening: http://news.yahoo.com/police-seek-su...012234299.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wish Ron Paul would distinguish between "defense spending" and 'offense spending". When asked, he should tell them, I don't want to cut any "defense spending" but only cut the "offense spending".
    He can't quite say that, because his Pentagon budget cuts almost 200 billion from current Pentagon spending in year one (on top of all the war spending and other empire costs), and he's said that it's "a start". I know he says "I won't cut defense spending" sometimes, but it'll look bad if Dick Frothy or The Lizard bring that up in a debate. I think he's probably better off just saying he'd cut militarism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He can't quite say that, because his Pentagon budget cuts almost 200 billion from current Pentagon spending in year one (on top of all the war spending and other empire costs), and he's said that it's "a start". I know he says "I won't cut defense spending" sometimes, but it'll look bad if Dick Frothy or The Lizard bring that up in a debate. I think he's probably better off just saying he'd cut militarism.
    Well, what I'm talking about is that they call all spending, "defense spending". All of the offensive actions taken are done from that spending package. There has to be a way to explain, "offense spending" shouldn't be included in what is currently called "defense spending".

As I said before, Ron Paul doesn't want to cut one penny from defense. He only wants to cut offense spending.

Damn them for putting all military spending in one bucket and calling it "defense spending". I'm sure most of what is currently being spent is "offense spending". Cutting the offense spending doesn't make us one bit less safe. In fact, cutting offense spending makes us safer.

The United States would be much safer without the offense spending.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.