Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW and OFFICIAL TV Ad for Iowa and N. Hampshire! - "Machine"

NEW and OFFICIAL TV Ad for Iowa and N. Hampshire! - "Machine"

NEW and OFFICIAL TV Ad by the Campaign:

"The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released today a new television ad titled ‘Machine’ airing on television in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. The ad begins airing today."

Read Article: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-pa...132300148.html

Last edited by jct74; 12-28-2011 at 08:44 AM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any significance to having Peter Schiff in the ad?

Nice! Little romney dig in there, too...

It's better than Big Dog, but Idk. It's bread and butter ad I guess.

I like!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Generic, but nice. His ads have great gravitas to them this season. We've come a long way from "he's catching on, I'm tellin' ya!"
    Join the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

Now that Rand is out - Gary Johnson 2016!

I actually think it's a very good ad. Very quick. What do you remember from the ad? A picture of Newt with "serial hypocrisy" next to it and a picture of Mitt with "flip flop" next to it. I think its a very strong ad.

On a side note, I believe that they have the Mitt ads ready. They usually recycle images for ads, and they seem to have a picture and words ready for Mitt.

Go Ron!
    Last edited by No Free Beer; 12-28-2011 at 07:57 AM.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Extremely generic, but whatever. I prefer the more unique ones.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it. It's nice to remind people right before they go to the polls that Ron is looking to make massive cuts. I think it's the most important issue, and it will resonate with people.

There you go people, Flopney gets it too in this one!

Nothing new here, the same "cut a trillion dollars year one". I guess it did well with the focus groups. I hope for more ads .

I still wish Christian Malazarte was making Official Campaign Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICwwgCW5jF4
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

What stuck with me from the new ad: Ron Paul is incorruptible.

Spectacularly well done,very professional work.
    You can't do much better in 30 seconds than concentrate the one message that really count the most and make that look well.

It's like the same ad we keep running over and over rearranged basically.

That is a very, very good ad with the time they had for it. This one will work I believe with those that are sick and tired of the bank bailouts. Ron by himself, as most people know, can't really cut one trillion dollars by himself, congress would see to it that that would never happen. But I believe he can do a lot to end the bank bailouts.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's actually a very good ad.

One man stands alone.
    Incorruptible.
    The one we've been looking for.

These are things that separate him from the rest of the field and puts everyone else into one category. It's actually quite brilliant. I know it kinda seems old hat for us, but it will play well at the last minute.

Who are you going to vote for? Ron Paul? Or one of those other guys? Brilliant. This is why I love giving my money to this campaign! They understand exactly what they're doing!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    That is a very, very good ad with the time they had for it. This one will work I believe with those that are sick and tired of the bank bailouts. Ron by himself, as most people know, can't really cut one trillion dollars by himself, congress would see to it that that would never happen. But I believe he can do a lot to end the bank bailouts.
    Actually, he pretty much can. The power of the veto is phenomenal.

Really great ad. Lays it on thick. This will stick with people.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Fantastic ad! Really catches your attention, and I love the jabs at Gingrich, Romney, and to Obama. The budget plan I think has really gone over well with voters. The best part I think is the line, "The one we've been looking for." Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Congress would have a hard time explaining to the 45% or more of the people who vote him into office why they decided not to pass his budget. It isn't like the House is going to offer up a budget with enough cuts to be acceptable to either Paul or the American people. Republicans would have a hard time explaining to their constituents why they voted against Paul's budget and offered up a worse budget, especially if they still control the House (not likely). In any event, we have seen how the Senate and Congress always fail to pass budgets. Anything near todays budget wouldn't get signed by Paul, so it would require 2/3rds of both the Senate and House or a reconciliation.

Once again, though, the American people wouldn't be ok at all with Congress rejecting the kind of cuts being offered by Paul(I think).
    Last edited by braane; 12-28-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Nothing new here, the same "cut a trillion dollars year one". I guess it did well with the focus groups. I hope for more ads .
    I mean ..come on..what did you expect,an ad about japanese traditional theater?
    There is nothing new for us on Ron Paul,but we still need to get the most basic messages out there,where a world that never really looked into Ron needs something it can understand,easily and quickly embrace and vote for.

I like it! It highlights that RP has a real plan how to tackle the current economic problems. I approve this ad

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf6 View Post
    I mean ..come on..what did you expect,an ad about japanese traditional theater?
    There is nothing new for us on Ron Paul,but we still need to get the most basic messages out there,where a world that never really looked into Ron needs something it can understand,easily and quickly embrace and vote for.
    Social security and medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by Milaney27 View Post
    I like it! It highlights that RP has a real plan how to tackle the current economic problems. I approve this ad
    welcome to the forums, yes the ad was short and sweet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good ad... Wish he said something about not cutting SS to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I still wish Christian Malazarte was making Official Campaign Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICwwgCW5jF4
    Yes.
    But 1:10 .

Thumbs up Ron Paul Campaign Releases New TV Ad ‘Machine’

Ron Paul Campaign Releases New TV Ad ‘Machine’

Ad condemns harmful Washington atmosphere andpresents Ron Paul as leader with a bold plan to solve our economic crisis

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released today a new television ad titled ‘Machine’ airing on television in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. The ad begins airing today.

The 30-second ad condemns the dysfunctional Washington-insider atmosphere created and furthered by slick politicians, and presents Ron Paul as a leader who has stood apart and above such an environment.

‘Machine’ suggests that the self-serving actions of serial flip-flopping politicians brought about the current period of government-imposed economic weakness. These politicians are ones that supported corporate bailouts and mandates on businesses, to the detriment of our overall economic health. In glaring contrast, Ron Paul is showcased as a different kind of politician who has always been outside of the well-oiled machine that works for itself rather than for America’s needs. Included in the ad are details of the 12-term Congressman from Texas’s ‘Plan to Restore America,’ which makes the hard choices and sets the nation on a path to recovery and lasting, sustainable prosperity.

“Our new ad ‘Machine’ argues the point that Washington is populated with politicians and well-connected interests that serve themselves rather than a vulnerable public that relies on politicians to create the proper atmosphere for fair competition and growth. In contrast Ron Paul has always been above the fray and promotes policies and initiatives such as his ‘Plan to Restore America,’ an economic blueprint to help Americans recapture their constitutionally-guaranteed economic and civil liberties,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.

To view the television ad online, please click here.

Last edited by Matt Collins; 12-28-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Social security and medicare.
    You mean about keeping them or privatize them?
    I prefer the second.
    See ?
    is a bit controversial
    Sincerely I would not put them on this.
    This is a simple ad for simple people.
    It is not an ad for economics and politics details f ollowers.
    Last edited by Steppenwolf6; 12-28-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger for Paul View Post
    Any significance to having Peter Schiff in the ad?
    I think the flags were the main reason that clip was used.
    tu ne cede malis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast