Thread: FBI warns law enforcement of homegrown ISIS attacks on them

FBI warns law enforcement of homegrown ISIS attacks on them

Federal authorities have warned US law enforcement of potential terror attacks against them from homegrown ISIS members or supporters, according to a leaked internal bulletin exclusively obtained by Breitbart Texas. The leaked document is dated October, 2014 and was provided by a trusted federal agent who did so on the condition of anonymity.

The memo was issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a Joint Intelligence Bulletin and is titled, “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and Its Supporters Encouraging Attacks Against Law Enforcement and Government Personnel.” It is labeled, “UNCLASSIFIED/FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY” and asserts that it may be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and should not be released tot he public, the media, or anyone else not authorized by the DHS.

The document alerts US law enforcement personnel, including FBI Special Agents, to be aware of their surroundings and to monitor their families’ use of social media to “avoid revealing FBI or law enforcement affiliation.”
    cont.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...orcement-in-US

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, if they confined their attacks to police and other such dangerous elements, I'd probably take a seat, break out the popcorn, and watch with amusement.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

FEAR...FEAR...FEAR!!!

Everyone run, be afraid of everyone!!
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Some people have to come up with something to demonstrate that their job is necessary. Jobs for writing memos about possible threats seems like a rough job to continually defend. It requires one to stretch the imagination, or at least state the obvious in an obscure way.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 10-23-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Actually, if they confined their attacks to police and other such dangerous elements, I'd probably take a seat, break out the popcorn, and watch with amusement.
    Yeah,, except that the (police)backlash will be against all the wrong targets.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

depends on what your definition of IS IS ....is.....

don't put those DON'T TREAD ON ME flags away yet.....

Fear is never productive, but we should all take it seriously and keep the powder dry.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

FBI warning people they'll be attacking people....how's that news?
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in other words "permission will be granted to beat the hell out of anyone that YOU as a policemen find as a threat, according to your own definition."

Taking a page from the British playbook:

UK terror alert: Police warned to be vigilant after increase in threat level

Britain’s 130,000 police officers were urged to be “vigilant for their personal safety” after counter-terror chiefs warned the threat level against them had increased in the past 24 hours.

Mark Rowley, the national lead for counter-terrorism at the Association of Chief Police Officers, refused to discuss specific intelligence but confirmed the threat level against detectives and support staff up and down the country had been “heightened”.

Police and the intelligence agencies are working around the clock to track hundreds of suspected British jihadists as they return from fighting with Islamic State (Isis) militants in Syria and Iraq.

Assistant Commissioner Rowley said: “The threat level to police officers and staff has been heightened, but we are used to confronting risk and danger; this is what we do on a daily basis, and we are well trained.

“We are informing our officers and staff of the heightened risk and reminding them to remain vigilant and alert to any possible dangers. We are asking them to follow existing policies and good practice. Measures are being put in place to increase the vigilance of officers and staff.

“You will see no major changes in the way we continue to police the UK and engage with our communities – our emphasis is on vigilance.”
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...y-9788497.html

It is labeled, “UNCLASSIFIED/FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY” and asserts that it may be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and should not be released tot he public, the media, or anyone else not authorized by the DHS.
    Security markings look wrong.

boogity, boogity! FBIIS/FBIIL is hiding right under yer bed and is gonna GIT YA!

This BS is getting so thick it ain't funny!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yeah,, except that the (police)backlash will be against all the wrong targets.
    That could actually be a good thing because as police go ever crazier, even the dumbest and laziest among us become more likely to start buying clues and chafing. I hope Theye keep going as they are. I hope they push until the issue of what Americans are made is settled, one way or the other.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Homegrown terrorists, targeting cops? What exactly does that mean, terrorists breaking down a cop's door at 2am while he's sleeping, and shooting everyone inside?

Jesus, what has this country come to, that such a thing is even imaginable? It probably won't ever happen, but still, kinda crazy.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Dangerous job, btw.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Homegrown terrorists, targeting cops? What exactly does that mean, terrorists breaking down a cop's door at 2am while he's sleeping, and shooting everyone inside?

Jesus, what has this country come to, that such a thing is even imaginable? It probably won't ever happen, but still, kinda crazy.
    Yeah - if that actually happened to them, they might stop doing it to us.

-t

A muslim guy axed a cop in the back of the head tonight in NYC. He's critical.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    A muslim guy axed a cop in the back of the head tonight in NYC. He's critical.
    What are you trying to say?

Just interesting that the FBI put this out earlier today(?) and this guy decides hey, I'll do that!
    They're saying he's muslim and he was complaining about white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Just interesting that the FBI put this out earlier today(?) and this guy decides hey, I'll do that!
    They're saying he's muslim and he was complaining about white people.
    Here is a link for that one from earlier today.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/ny...=tw-share&_r=0
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Here is a link for that one from earlier today.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/ny...=tw-share&_r=0
    Be scared, Miss Annie, be scared!

The Mooslims are a comin'! The Mooslims are a comin'!

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Be scared, Miss Annie, be scared!

The Mooslims are a comin, the Mooslim are as comin!
    LOL. You so grumpy lately green. I am not scared. I choose to be informed. I choose to know the facts. I choose to prepare. But, I am not askeert. I can promise you that.
    I won't be skeert and you don't be grumpy? Ok? LOL.
    ~ George Washington

Last edited by presence; 10-23-2014 at 09:29 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

LOL. You so grumpy lately green. I am not scared. I choose to be informed. I choose to know the facts. I choose to prepare. But, I am not askeert. I can promise you that.
    I won't be skeert and you don't be grumpy? Ok? LOL.
    Of course I'm grumpy. Who the $#@! wouldn't be these days? Jesus Christ. We've got the Establishment showering the people with its currency, fear, and then we have people here all too happy to mop it up. That's the worst part. Everything is "This is it!" for the fear class here.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Of course I'm grumpy. Who the $#@! wouldn't be these days? Jesus Christ. We've got the Establishment showering the people with its currency, fear, and then we have people here all too happy to mop it up. That's the worst part. Everything is "This is it!" for the fear class here.
    Ya know, I do understand. It's hard. It's hard for me not to be grumpy too sometimes. But it's a whole lot easier for me not to be afraid than it is for me not to be grumpy.
    I don't believe "this is it" until God says this is it. I actually have hope for this country, yea, I know call me crazy. But it could happen yet. But we have to smarten up to what the REAL threats are. There are many, and you are right - the counterfeit currency and fear are two of them. But there are more. Stupid people allowing this disease in country is another. But I do believe that we have a chance in Nov to take the Senate. If we take the Senate, we do have a hope in hell of impeaching them down to the Speaker of the House. I do believe that there is a good chance Boehner could get replaced. If we can get a good speaker, we could have that person run the country till next election and get Rand in there. I haven't given up hope yet. Neither should you.
    ~ George Washington

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya know, I do understand. It's hard. It's hard for me not to be grumpy too sometimes. But it's a whole lot easier for me not to be afraid than it is for me not to be grumpy.
    I don't believe "this is it" until God says this is it. I actually have hope for this country, yea, I know call me crazy. But it could happen yet. But we have to smarten up to what the REAL threats are. There are many, and you are right - the counterfeit currency and fear are two of them. But there are more. Stupid people allowing this disease in country is another. But I do believe that we have a chance in Nov to take the Senate. If we take the Senate, we do have a hope in hell of impeaching them down to the Speaker of the House. I do believe that there is a good chance Boehner could get replaced. If we can get a good speaker, we could have that person run the country till next election and get Rand in there. I haven't given up hope yet. Neither should you.
    Miss Annie, let's just focus on Ebola to start. Let's not live in fear about it and make it a political issue. America is a first world country and this 3rd world disease will never become an epidemic on it's own here. Beyond that, I don't care about the Democrats or Republicans. I suggest you read Laurence Vance to cure your self of the Christian/State disease. I pray that you break away from you statist bonds.

I'm surprised they would target the military the way they cut off the heads of journalists.

From a tactical perspective, regular citizens are easier targets than armed cops/military.

From a terror perspective, shooting up a mall full of regular citizens will scare the populous a lot more than killing a few cops before getting shot in return.

Further, there is much more sympathy amongst Americans when innocent civilians get killed than when cops do.

Not saying cops deserve it, but look at this guy Frein in PA who killed the PA trooper and has eluded over 1,000 cops and federal agents for almost 2 months in the woods. The guy is becoming a folk hero in many circles, though if guilty I consider him a cowardly murderer.

This actually sounds a lot like the American strategy in Vietnam and Afghanistan, "to win the hearts and minds by overthrowing your oppressors." Never mind the visiting team oppresses even worse... but in either case I do expect it to be played out as such. My answer is we can stop ISIS now, cheap, with very little blood, and I have already explained how ad nauseum. The only reason we haven't is because no one cares to end the status quo. Let's do that instead, because whichever route we take to homeland terrorism can only make things worse.

How these people have treated Ebola is a good model of how they have treated radical terrorism around the world. In both cases, their attempts have been 'to eradicate it.' The idiots in charge are busy actively importing the very same idiots who will probably blow themselves up in a very vivid way some day.

Talking about 'up-arming the FBI' or whatever is just treating the symptoms, while the disease continues to get worse. Continue that course and the patient will die. Talk to me when you want to end ISIS, and you have a President willing to obey the Constitution.