Thread: Tom Woods Radio show begins Sept. 23 at noon!

Tom Woods Radio show begins Sept. 23 at noon!

http://www.TomWoodsRadio.com/

Welcome to The Tom Woods Show!
    Join New York Times bestselling author Tom Woods every weekday at noon Eastern as he sets fire to the 3x5 card of conventional opinion with exciting guests and commentary. Knowledge is our best best weapon in the struggle for liberty. Arm yourself with the Tom Woods Show.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Finally. One of the greatest speakers on liberty and history today. Will certainly tune in. 9-11 Central
    If I was a statist, this would rock me back: YouTube - Michael Badnarik on liberty

Quote Originally Posted by USAFCapt View Post
    Finally. One of the greatest speakers on liberty and history today. Will certainly tune in. 9-11 Central
    i wish we could open up am stations nationwide just to broadcast tom woods.
    hell, if we did that- we could probably sign up all the big names to talk liberty.
    last time i looked, it was cheap to get into AM.
    with the amount of money we raise in the first month of a presidential campaign, we could have our own nationwide am talk radio network.
    each sub station could be media server driven. all you'd need is an internet connection, broadcast antenna, and tower.(tower space could be leased)
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Nice, been looking forward for this for a while.

Tom belongs on the radio. I hope his website/archive is simple and easy on the eyes. I never go to Schiff's website because its such a train wreck to try to navigate.

K.I.S.S.

http://mickelson.libsyn.com/

http://stevedeace.com/headline/deace...cast-09-18-13/

I couldn't possibly be more psyched about anyone getting a new radio show. Tom was born for this. He's got the warmth, the personality, and of course, the knowledge to be a phenomenal broadcaster. This is a great time to be a libertarian with a radio (or at least an internet connection).
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Tom,

I promise I will call in to debate theology with you.

SF

If only this thread got the same attention as religion threads.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Should have titled it "Tom Woods Radio Show....Are Atheists good for Liberty".
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

//

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    rep