Thread: [VIDEO ADDED] Ron Paul will be on CNBC at 8pm ET for Pre Debate Coverage 10/16/12

[VIDEO ADDED] Ron Paul will be on CNBC at 8pm ET for Pre Debate Coverage 10/16/12

Ron Paul ‏@RepRonPaul
    Looking forward to another appearance tonight on the #CNBC2012 debate special starting at 8pET on @CNBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlmQKZfVM14
    Last edited by tsai3904; 10-16-2012 at 07:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it just me or does it look like CNBC is determined to remind us how much we hate Romney (and Obama, but that's a given) by bringing RP on right before the debates?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like CNBC is determined to remind us how much we hate Romney (and Obama, but that's a given) by bringing RP on right before the debates?
    This is definitely starting to seem like a trend
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

I'll try and get a tube of it as soon as it's done.

ready to see the man who inspired me in a way that can never be undone.... tivo ready
    No - No - No - No

Judd Gregg and Bill Daley on right now...

I think Ron is up after these clowns.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron in the batter's box....

I bet my brother he would start the interview with "well..." lol

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I think they've realized what Ron does to ratings.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Uploading tube now

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo Shrimp View Post
    I'll try and get a tube of it as soon as it's done.
    thank you! because I seem to have missed it!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

It would be nice if we got a little more of a heads up. the networks would notice more viewers too.

Edit: IT WORKS
    Last edited by Jumbo Shrimp; 10-16-2012 at 07:00 PM.

(tube is still uploading but will appear here in less than 5 minutes)

5 minutes?...geez...we ain't got all day....

+rep
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-16-2012 at 06:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you!

I'll wait until I can see it to promote it.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It would be nice if we got a little more of a heads up. the networks would notice more viewers too.
    Interviews are usually scheduled on the day it will happen on networks like CNBC. Although, for a debate like this I'm sure they knew they'd have Ron Paul on just for the ratings for their pre-debate show.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    5 minutes?...geez...we ain't got all day....

+rep
    Write youtube an angry letter and tell them we need a dedicated Ron Paul server

PS: 97% uploaded.

HAHAHA. Maybe to the general public... I love him...
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Why do these people want Ron to be a political image consultant instead of an issues canary in the coal mine? They don't even know what they have in him.

I do like the suggestion which I agree with, that Ron should be on the Gold commission.

I think they didn't expect him to suggest coalitions of libertarians with progressives.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-16-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Is the quality of the tube ok?

Is the quality of the tube ok?
    the sound cut a little but it might have been because I was listening and doing other things at the same time. Not sure. But thank you for it, and it is on the front page!

the sound cut a little but it might have been because I was listening and doing other things at the same time. Not sure. But thank you for it, and it is on the front page!
    I'm going to upload a high quality version of it in a moment. The reason it's a bit choppy is a I was recording it directly from an online stream, which aren't usually very good quality. That and my laptop is broken, so I'm using a 4 year old HP which is extremely slow.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to upload a high quality version of it in a moment. The reason it's a bit choppy is a I was recording it directly from an online stream, which aren't usually very good quality. That and my laptop is broken, so I'm using a 4 year old HP which is extremely slow.
    Well, I'll put the better one up, when you are done, then!

Well, I'll put the better one up, when you are done, then!
    Here's a the high quality tube of the interview:

Edit: It's being cut down to remove the first 2:50 without Dr. Paul.
    Last edited by Jumbo Shrimp; 10-16-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Bump for those that misses it.

Also can the video on the front page be changed to the better quality tube?

I think they've realized what Ron does to ratings.
    Naaa....they've known for a long time that RP brings ratings bumps. It's never a bad thing but there's a trend here with CNBC and these pre-debate interviews. Having said that, I don't watch CNBC for the debates because all the scrolls and $#@! irritate me.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book