Thread: 'New Normal'? Davos Billionaire Crowd Pushes Orwellian 'Smart Mask'

'New Normal'? Davos Billionaire Crowd Pushes Orwellian 'Smart Mask'

'New Normal'? Davos Billionaire Crowd Pushes Orwellian 'Smart Mask'

Just as many US states are seeing Covid numbers plummet, Klaus "trans-humanist" Schwab's World Economic Forum is pushing a new "smart mask" that not only tells you when to take a breath of fresh air: it also warns you to put it on if you've forgotten it. All tracked through your mobile phone. It is one more step toward China's Orwellian "social credit" system (in fact, the mask itself was developed by a Chinese firm!). And the billionaire elites want to shove it down our throats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think a 2nd link to rumble would be a good way to get people to frequent rumble for the Ron Paul Liberty Report. I don't see this one, the most current one, but the one Liberty Report before this one is up.

https://rumble.com/c/RonPaulLibertyReport

World Economic Forum: Wearing a mask does not impact your health in a negative way.

Also World Economic Forum: Our smart mask will let you know when to take your mask off when too much CO2 is built up as that can effect your health in a negative way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Already got it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

people don't understand how the mask inhibits your breathing until you do something more streneous than sipping your frappelatte. Now excuse me as I order my crapucino on the starbucks app, drive to starbucks, take 3 sips of it, and abandon it on a supermarket shelf.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."