Thread: MUST read! Pre-debate email by Rand Paul!

MUST read! Pre-debate email by Rand Paul!

I don't always read Rand's emails but I'm glad I read this one. You should read it too. It's like Rand has read some of the talking points I've been making here. Here are the highlights.

1) He's steering clear of silly arguments like Ben Carson's college application or Marco Rubio's credit card scandal. (Clever way to bring them both up without being an attack. I didn't know about Rubio and the credit cards.)

2) He's trying Hillary (even more) to being a neocon.

3) He's tying neocons like John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio to Hillary.

4) He's going after Rubio hard. (Good. I see Rubio being pumped).

5) But in going after Rubio he attacks Hillary. That keeps Rand's attacks policy focused while at the same time deflecting criticism that could come that he's "just attacking his republican opponents." (That was an attack leveled at Ron Paul a lot and I heard Beck starting to go down that road when interviewing Paul recently.)

6) He clearly points out how the neocon foreign policy leads to more terrorism and makes America less safe, again attacking Hillary, Rubio, Graham and McCain in the process. (And yes McCain needs to be attacked even though he's not running for president because he's attacking Rand.)

7) He clearly lays out what he things the main issues are.

• No American boots on the ground in the Middle East.
    • A fairer, flatter tax to replace the tax code.
    • Audit the fed to provide real confidence in our money.
    • No Amnesty. Not now, not ever.

I was talking with my wife Kelley this morning and we were discussing the past week on the campaign trail, and the upcoming debate.

She thought I should send a note to my supporters with the same points that I was making to her. She thought you needed to hear it straight from me before before this critical debate. So I penned this note this afternoon and wanted to get it to you right away. I hope you agree with this approach. More updates to come later!

___

11/9/15
    2:29 PM

Dear Supporter -

Last week was a big week on the campaign.

The Senate passed in the dead of night a bill to raid social security and add trillions to our debt - they gave President Obama a blank check, and hardly even debated the topic. I stood up on the floor at 3am and protested.

I might have been a bit fired up, as you saw if you watched the speech.

With your help, and the help of Senator Mike Lee, 25 million people watched the video. It went viral and Americans took notice.

Next, I went to the Democrat debate in South Carolina and challenged Hillary Clinton head on for being a NeoCon. She shares the positions on foreign policy of Marco Rubio, John McCain, and Lindsey Graham.

After watching the Democrats debate, it became clear there really isn’t much difference between Hillary Clinton and some of the Republican candidates on the key issues.

Hillary Clinton wants Amnesty. Marco Rubio partnered with Chuck Schumer to try and pass Amnesty.
    Hillary Clinton agrees with Marco Rubio that we should have American boots on the ground in the Middle East. They both supported the Iraq War, support a no fly zone over Syria that could lead to war with Russia, supported failed policies in Libya, etc. They both support foreign aid to the Muslim brotherhood. There is virtually no substantive difference between them on foreign policy.
    Hillary Clinton supports Obamatrade. Again, most of the Republican candidates, including Marco Rubio, agree with her on that. They want to give President Obama more authority, and trust him to use it correctly.
    There is virtually no difference between Hillary Clinton and several other Republican candidates on some of the biggest issues of the campaign. How can you beat Hillary Clinton if you agree with her policies?

The debate is tomorrow night and we are down to just 8 candidates on that stage.

Click here to show your support of my campaign by donating $25 instantly.

It is by far the most important debate of the campaign.

And now rather than talk about Ben Carson’s college applications, or Marco Rubio’s credit card scandal, we can talk about the real issues facing our country.

• No American boots on the ground in the Middle East.
    • A fairer, flatter tax to replace the tax code.
    • Audit the fed to provide real confidence in our money.
    • No Amnesty. Not now, not ever.

We each get more time to speak because only 8 candidates will be on the stage….this means more time to discuss the issues that truly matter. And I trust Fox Business will do a better job staying on the issues than CNBC.

I am going to "paint in bold colors, not pale pastels."

And I am going to hold these Republican candidates accountable for being Hillary-lite on the critical issues of our day.

If you agree with this approach, I hope you will join me by making a contribution to the campaign. Together, we will take our country back.

Sincerely,

Rand Paul

Mods: Please consider making this a sticky. This forum has gotten off message. ^This is the message Rand wants us to get out.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great message. Looking forward to the debate.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Sounds good to me! A Rand with less pastel, more boldness could be the shock awake that America needs!

1) He's steering clear of silly arguments like Ben Carson's college application or Marco Rubio's credit card scandal. (Clever way to bring them both up without being an attack. I didn't know about Rubio and the credit cards.)
    The interesting thing is, that's exactly what Cruz did in the last debate when he listed the attacks on other candidates. Everyone obsessed about Ted's memory, but no one gave him credit for an indirect attack on the others. Quite the opposite, he was given credit for defending the others. I'd wager that turned out far better than Cruz ever intended it to.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The interesting thing is, that's exactly what Cruz did in the last debate when he listed the attacks on other candidates. Everyone obsessed about Ted's memory, but no one gave him credit for an indirect attack on the others. Quite the opposite, he was given credit for defending the others. I'd wager that turned out far better than Cruz ever intended it to.
    Call me a conspiracy theorist, but how smoothly that played out made it seem to me like at least that whole segment was rehearsed. Would also explain why it was only reported as favorably and the media went on to then say Cruz was one of the winners of the debate. That night was tailored for a Rubio and Cruz bump.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I would add in his family, eye surgery practice, his web page, his campaign website pivoting to an energy policy, and economic patriotism.

Good topics but he really needs to address jobs and the economy. People are mostly concerned with their future.

If Rand comes out and says NO AMNESTY, that could sway some because there is this perception (at least online boards) Rand supports amnesty.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Should go after Cruz and Rubio for TPA.
    Last edited by notsure; 11-10-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    RVO˩UTION