Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul Fox News Sunday Interview 01/08/12

[Video] Ron Paul Fox News Sunday Interview 01/08/12

or

Airing Date Jan 08, 2012

Youtube's upload function is down atm, will upload it when available
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 01-08-2012 at 10:54 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent interview!! Way better than sound bytes in a debate. I think Chris Wallace is finally starting to understand Ron Paul. Very respectful interview...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I think that was the best interview he has ever had with Chris Wallace

When did this air?

It aired during the debate...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

promoted!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It aired during the debate...
    Maybe it is just because I was on a different time zone, but watching a debate in the morning didn't appeal to me. I wonder which will get more views?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

They're bringing up the CRA bs again?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't see this anywhere on the Fox website. Maybe it is not uploaded yet?? When someone finds it, post the link here so we can hit it and hopefully they will give it a good spot on their site...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post

Airing Date Jan 08, 2012

Youtube's upload function is down atm, will upload it when available
    please let me know when you have the youtube one so I can replace the one on the front page. This one comes up tiny.

Wow, one of the best interviews of Ron i've seen. +rep to Chris Wallace for asking good questions for once.

evadmurd

What video?

Great interview. Chris Wallace was very respectfull.

That's it, Chris. That's all we want you to do: be fair and unbiased.

What a difference a relaxed and fair atmosphere makes. It's a keeper.

I liked how he referenced you need to have the surgical removal of the tumor which is the debt. He needs to make more comparisons like that

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Americans would be foolish to not elect Ron Paul as president. Republicans will be the bigger fools if they do not nominate Ron Paul for the Republican ticket. Ron Paul is the professor with tons of support.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by discing_engineer View Post
    I liked how he referenced you need to have the surgical removal of the tumor which is the debt. He needs to make more comparisons like that
    Indeed. Ron Paul talks too complex alot of the time. Comparisons help to spread the message.

My two cents:

You know what this is? This is Fox taking him seriously in a different way. Ron's answer last night to the third party question was perfect. He said why should he give up his leverage? They understand that. They've been saying 'what does he want?' And as long as the only thing they could think of that he wanted was a third party run (which he doesn't want), that made him the enemy. Leverage to negotiate, be it on the platform or VP or both or whatever, on that they finally realize he has enough support that they have to take it seriously.

I think this is a good thing.

Now let's win.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-08-2012 at 10:14 AM.

stellar!

Oh, how I love property rights!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Waiting for youtube....I can't get this one to play?

youtube added, sorry youtube has been terrible with its processing today

I liked how he turned it around. No, its not going back; its advancing the cause of liberty.

Great interview!
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Wow! Ron has really been on his game this weekend!
    "Every generation deserves to live free." ~Ron Paul
    "It's hard to be free, but when it works it sure is worth it." ~Janis Joplin

Thank you for the tube!

I wish he would say, "Should a restaurant owner be forced to serve Osama Bin Laden?"
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    I wish he would say, "Should a restaurant owner be forced to serve Osama Bin Laden?"
    Yeah I was hoping for a flip-side to the argument. Should a black restaurant owner be forced to serve KKK skin heads?

The idea that a restaurant only serving whites would be something you'd never have to worry about...I mean seriously...free market competition and the free press would destroy such an owner anyway.

People really lack a fundamental understanding of principles.

This is posted on FoxNews.com now, so please watch it there to hopefully get it closer to the top of the home page:
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/137467247...-for-ron-paul/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast