Thread: Campaign asks you to contact at least 3 of your friends and ask them to donate tomorrow

Campaign asks you to contact at least 3 of your friends and ask them to donate tomorrow

As we look ahead to the next primary, South Carolina, I hope I can count on you to rise to the challenge once again.

Dedicated staff and volunteers in South Carolina have been working around the clock for victory, but they’ll need all the reinforcement I can give them in these final days before voters head to the polls.

Our campaign is fueled by active duty military, small business owners, stay-at-home moms, students fighting to keep their dreams alive, workers who long to finally get out from under Big Labor’s thumb, and other everyday Americans who just want a government that sticks to the Constitution.

That's why we need to make the January 14th South Carolina Money Bomb a massive success.

I hope you'll pledge to contribute as generously as you can AND commit to calling at least three of your friends to urge them to contribute, as well!

John Tate
    Campaign Manager
    Ron Paul 2012

http://ronpaul-2012.org/mbpledge_sc.html

LETīS DO THIS!!!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP!

I will get at least 3 of my friends and family to donate with me Ron. NO problem and I hope I can get at least 10 of my close buds to MATCH MY $100!

People NEED to get active and do the basics and NO this does not simply mean "message someone on facebook" because that is NOT the same thing. Actually give a CALL or talk in person and ask. It works and when there is a paypal option or if anything have them buy something from the ronpaul store that day. I personally think during money bombs that you should be DONATING and not buying YOURSELF stuff but to each his/her own.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    I will get at least 3 of my friends and family to donate with me Ron. NO problem and I hope I can get at least 10 of my close buds to MATCH MY $100!

People NEED to get active and do the basics and NO this does not simply mean "message someone on facebook" because that is NOT the same thing. Actually give a CALL or talk in person and ask. It works and when there is a paypal option or if anything have them buy something from the ronpaul store that day. I personally think during money bombs that you should be DONATING and not buying YOURSELF stuff but to each his/her own.
    great post!

Every Ron Paul Meetup and Facebook Group needs to create a Money Bomb event. Then we need to be promoting and asking more people to donate.

YES

And no diversions like the Super Brochures or Candy Bars, we need all hands on deck and all ammo/powder dry.
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

I've had friends that said they would donate if Ron Paul won Iowa and New Hampshire. I would say Ron Paul won by placing in the top tier and the liberty movement has never been better!

People! It's time to follow up on people who have said they were leaning towards donating!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    come on people!!!

I will be contacting at least 10 people from facebook who are liberty minded.

BUMP BUMP AND BUMP!!!!

succesfull moneybomb means victory in SC and victory in SC means winning the primaries!!!

itīs time to ask new people to donate!