Thread: VeteransToday.com MIKE HARRIS SHOW: Interview w/ Austin Steinbart a Man of Mystery

VeteransToday.com MIKE HARRIS SHOW: Interview w/ Austin Steinbart a Man of Mystery

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/0...-and-intrigue/

Today’s episode is my first interview with Mr. Austin Steinbart, my purpose is the pursuit of the truth, not to debunk or discredit Mr. Steinbart, but instead to confirm and verify the claims he makes. (Yo tambien)

Yes, I have a position, and I find that Mr. Steinbart and I both share common goals about what is best for the USA and the American people.

We both see the rampant corruption and lawlessness in the USA, and in particular, the corruption within our own government and institutions.

Neither he nor I want a revolution, but instead a purge of the institutional corruption of the American system, and reforms and strict enforcement that will prevent any future corruption.

On a personal note I find Mr. Steinbart to be not merely highly intelligent, but very charming, well reasoned, with a great sense of humor. All in all Mr. Steinbart is a very likable young man. This is the first in a series of interviews to promote our common cause.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for posting this, there's no doubt that US foreign policy needs some serious recalibrating. I haven't finished watching the whole thing yet, but will finish it up tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Exclamation Recycled GHW Bushbots + Mitt's Kids

Well... turns out that the closer they got to the end the more they sound like McCain/GHW Bush spooks working to con the sheeple into backing Donnell Trump's Deep State swamp, global control grid, Fauci vax MIC/NWO.

Way too much shuck 'n jive contradictory spin to be believable, IMO. Not buying their D&R party, divide & conquer malarkey.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-13-2020 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Well... turns out that the closer they got to the end the more they sound like McCain/GHW Bush spooks working to con the sheeple into backing Donnell Trump's Deep State swamp, global control grid, Fauci vax MIC/NWO.

Way too much shuck 'n jive contradictory spin to be believable, IMO. Not buying their D&R party, divide & conquer malarkey.
    They specifically call out Mittens, McCain, and the selection of candidates in primaries.

Your summary is malarkey.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    They specifically call out Mittens, McCain, and the selection of candidates in primaries.

Your summary is malarkey.
    No it's not. I listened to it too.

Nothing against you, Josh, we are all trying to do what we can.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No it's not. I listened to it too.

Nothing against you, Josh, we are all trying to do what we can.
    This ^^^^^

Can you be more specific about what you disagree with?

Quotes or timestamps would help.

I am not saying the message is RP perfect but they are firing in the right direction. Summarizing it as meaningless talk misses the mark by a longshot imo. Many excellent points made.

Can you be more specific about what you disagree with?

Quotes or timestamps would help.

I am not saying the message is RP perfect but they are firing in the right direction. Summarizing it as meaningless talk misses the mark by a longshot imo. Many excellent points made.
    What really sends up red flags for me is..... they're parroting the standard Trump mainstream GOP talking points narrative. They loved McCain in '08 & Mitt in '12, but now they hate them, because CHINA is the latest boogyman "enemy" by order of Pres Trump.

They stink of partisan BS. They're NOT "cleaning up the American swamp" & have no intention of doing so, IMO. They claim they're "not going to tolerate it as the Republican Party", but have done absolutely nothing in the past 3+ years to even slow it down in the least, it's gotten bigger and more stupid & oppressive. Hillary could have done that too.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 07-13-2020 at 10:06 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What really sends up red flags for me is..... they're parroting the standard Trump mainstream GOP talking points narrative. They loved McCain in '08 & Mitt in '12, but now they hate them, because CHINA is the latest boogyman "enemy" by order of Pres Trump.

They stink of partisan BS. They're NOT "cleaning up the American swamp" & have no intention of doing so, IMO. They claim they're "not going to tolerate it as the Republican Party", but have done absolutely nothing in the past 3+ years to even slow it down in the least, it's gotten bigger and more stupid & oppressive. Hillary could have done that too.
    Where did Austin support McCain in 08 or Mitt in 12?

These are not direct quotes or timestamps. Link me to these GOP talking points. They are on point with their rhetoric. Are they trustworthy? I am saying lets pay attention.

Lies and corruption called out on syria, 911, mccain, mitt, tech giants, etc. They spent more time calling out the Republicans who are muddying the waters. They talk about making inroads with the left.

Please analyze if you havent watched yet. I learn something new every time I watch an AS video.

Where did Austin support McCain in 08 or Mitt in 12?

These are not direct quotes or timestamps. Link me to these GOP talking points. They are on point with their rhetoric. Are they trustworthy? I am saying lets pay attention.

Lies and corruption called out on syria, 911, mccain, mitt, tech giants, etc. They spent more time calling out the Republicans who are muddying the waters. They talk about making inroads with the left.

Please analyze if you havent watched yet. I learn something new every time I watch an AS video.
    We're not going to find the official GOP Trumpkin talking points published online, no chance unless they're wiki-leaked. But the narrative is so common that it's easy to spot. A disturbing implication of this is that the Trump campaign may be using government security apparatus resources. Steinbart admits to being DIA, and the other guy is perhaps ex? NSA, to hazard a guess.

A Yahoo search brought up some creepy spook stuff on this guy. I can't vouch for the validity on any of this, but submit it for consideration.

FAKE QAnon, Austin Steinbart: Arrested and Charged with Extortion and Cyber Crimes

04/07/2020 By Will Justice 9 Comments

(Will Justice) QAnon LARPer Austin Steinbart (real name: Austin Ryan Steinbart) was arrested and charged with extortion and cyber crimes in late March, according to a complaint filed with District Court of Arizona. He was being investigated by the FBI for refusing to remove a video wherein he doxxed several patients, after having hacked a medical record database.

Related QAnon “Future Proves Past” — Drops Suggest Major Moves Could be Happening, Very Soon
    by Will Justice, April 7th, 2020

Steinbart claimed to be receiving messages from the future via a Neuralink implant. He also believed he was an agent for the Defense Intelligence Agency.
    Steinbart admitted to extortion, hacking, and malicious intent and action to cause harm to several companies in an attempt to recover a digital archive he lost access to as a result of violating the company’s terms of service.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...-cyber-crimes/

We're not going to find the official GOP Trumpkin talking points published online, no chance unless they're wiki-leaked. But the narrative is so common that it's easy to spot. A disturbing implication of this is that the Trump campaign may be using government security apparatus resources. Steinbart admits to being DIA, and the other guy is perhaps ex? NSA, to hazard a guess.

A Yahoo search brought up some creepy spook stuff on this guy. I can't vouch for the validity on any of this, but submit it for consideration.
    Yea, I've been following him awhile. Interesting they send a swat team after him while our streets are burning.

He wasn't charged for falsely claiming to be a federal agent. All he did was ask for people to put pressure on a data company that wouldn't give his data back. Datto said it was copywritten information when the source of it was wikileaks.

Watch his other vids if you want to consider more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m5Q_mCK58o

Steinbart sounds like a made up name on a NY hotel ledger not some kid in Tempe . But i've never listened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Steinbart sounds like a made up name on a NY hotel ledger not some kid in Tempe . But i've never listened to him.
    Press play and give me your thoughts.

I pressed play and closed the window after three minutes of exposure to that self-loving brat.

Do you think we do not have EYES to SEE?
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I pressed play and closed the window after three minutes of exposure to that self-loving brat.

Do you think we do not have EYES to SEE?
    "A truly intelligent person welcomes new ideas, for new ideas can add to the synergy of other accumulated ideas."

I did not ask that you donate or pledge your life to Austin. Think for yourself. There is no we.

I share what I find valuable. You don't want to put in any effort to understand, that's fine with me.

Very powerful information. Lots of good patriots out there, there is no doubt. I know General Flynn knows it as well, one of the reasons the enemy from within our country tried to take him out of the equation.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was going to quickly sample lengthy video but there was such interesting tid bits about inner workings of foreign policy,politics that ended up watching almost whole video. Earnest and candid style of conversation had a great flow up till about 2/3rd mark when it became bit too partisan/one-sided and sort of tainted the neutrality impression that good informative jounalism work should have.

Internet Bill of Rights, Big Tech's intrusions, corruption of politicians, insanity of recent foreign policy, Syria-Putin-Orthodox Christianinty alliance vs pro-ISIS forces, questioning of MSM narratives were covered with refreshing frankness but limiting criticism to McCain, Clintons, Biden's puppet masters and not even mentioning Bush-Cheney role or any sock puppeteering going on currently diluted the overall impact. But considering high transparancy, first part of video is still informative intelliegent exchange and would file last part under blend of partisanship and perhaps auditioning for a role/job with an administration that puts unusually high premium on praise.

It's at least nice to be able to spot the shills here.
    >_<