Thread: Justin Amash on The Laura Ingraham Show 8/7/13 (tube added)

Last edited by jct74; 08-07-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

tube added to OP

Who is this woman?

ETA: Bravo to Amash for staying on point. That can't be stressed enough. But uh, people actually listen to that woman?
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-08-2013 at 04:22 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Who is this woman?

ETA: Bravo to Amash for staying on point. That can't be stressed enough. But uh, people actually listen to that woman?
    Google is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Google is your friend.
    It was more of a rhetorical question.

I'll remember the name and avoid anything she touches from now on.

What a God awful personality.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

It was more of a rhetorical question.

I'll remember the name and avoid anything she touches from now on.

What a God awful personality.
    She's got a huge audience on tv and radio. And, she has been coming in our direction so I like her for that. Truth be told, in the past I couldn't stand her when she would go on and on about the culture wars and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    She's got a huge audience on tv and radio. And, she has been coming in our direction so I like her for that. Truth be told, in the past I couldn't stand her when she would go on and on about the culture wars and stuff.
    If Justin Amash wasn't speaking I would have turned it off a few seconds in. I don't know, her voice or personality or something just irks me. On par with Ann Coulter's bitching or Glenn Beck's arrogant mocking tone when he encounters a topic that challenges his neoconservative views. What an angry woman. Last view she'll get from me.

I'm tempted to watch her interview of Dr. Paul but have a feeling I'd probably chip a tooth. I can hear her interrupting now...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Justin Amash wasn't speaking I would have turned it off a few seconds in. I don't know, her voice or personality or something just irks me. On par with Ann Coulter's bitching or Glenn Beck's arrogant mocking tone when he encounters a topic that challenges his neoconservative views. What an angry woman. Last view she'll get from me.

I'm tempted to watch her interview of Dr. Paul but have a feeling I'd probably chip a tooth. I can hear her interrupting now...
    My guess is that you're probably not a big fan of any of the conservative talk radio hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    My guess is that you're probably not a big fan of any of the conservative talk radio hosts.
    That's a fair assumption. I don't listen to much talk radio but most all of the bigger names I cannot stomach. The Limbaughs and the like. I've heard their nonsense too many times.

I'm glad Justin Amash got to reach perhaps a new audience and he did a great job but my God, that woman was insufferable.

The "No, I get it"/"Yeah, okay"s reminds me of the woman from FOX who asked Ron Paul if he was a gay stripper.