Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OUR media will cover PHREEDOM 2012 in PHILADELPHIA on April 22nd

Post OUR media will cover PHREEDOM 2012 in PHILADELPHIA on April 22nd

Ron Paul: From Pittsburgh to PHREEDOM 2012!

LIVE STREM HERE:

http://www.fbnlivestream.com/

PHREEDOM 2012 in PHILADELPHIA on April 22nd

Youth for Ron Paul Ron Paul will speak at an on-campus town hall at the UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH in Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall Auditorium. The event is scheduled to begin at 7PM in PITTSBURGH.

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:

Dr. Ron Paul
    Michael Scheuer
    James Padilioni, Jr
    Others

LIVE PERFORMANCES BY:
    Jordan Page
    Tatiana Moroz
    Others

In order to cover these events, FBN will partner with local supporters who will provide “boots on the ground” and video for the LIVE stream, in addition to professional film crews providing HD footage and streams.

Recently FBN covered an event at the University of Idaho. There were just under 10,000 viewers of that LIVE coverage. If there is enough demand and people are willing to commit to just a one dollar donation, we will cover the rally and any future events that the viewers want. It should be easy for most to give a dollar, some can give more. When we all pitch in, little becomes much! How much is helping to fight the media black out worth to you?

Go there and get more information:

http://freedombroadcastingnetwork.com/

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Spread the word. They will advertise mini money-bomb to get funds for official campaign.

Last time they asked people to donate donation went up noticeably:

THE MORE PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MORE MONEY RON PAUL WILL GET!!

Since I dont bump my own threads you will decide is this worthy of staying at top or not.
    Last edited by Barrex; 04-21-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: In case that GODZILLA attacks again I need to warn people
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fantastic!! Thanks!!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Oh I'm sure the local msm will show at least something about Ron at Independence hall. They won't ignore a crowd that large in center city.

FBN is TMOT-approved.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Oh I'm sure the local msm will show at least something about Ron at Independence hall. They won't ignore a crowd that large in center city.
    I don't know. I understand he had 4000 people there in 2007 (before I started tracking him) and the media essentially ignored it.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have been told that event organizers called over 150 people from media. Zero responded.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

that man is totally going to crash his car one of these days.....

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Lol. Dont you know?

I might try to get that guy to be spokesmen for next money-bomb.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know. I understand he had 4000 people there in 2007 (before I started tracking him) and the media essentially ignored it.
    It was more like 5,000 and got barely a mention.

WPHT 1210 am is the local "conservative" (yeah right) talk station. Chris Stigall is the morning host from 6-9 am. Then at 9 am til 12 is Dom Giordano. He's a jihadist against Ron Paul and a real Ahole.
    Then Rush at 12 til 3 pm and then Michael Smerconish who is somewhat favorable to Ron Paul and he's syndicated now. He has done numerous interviews with Ron Paul and was always very fair and repsectful and rarely if ever says anything bad about him.
    "Without Love In The Dream It'll Never Come True" Jerry Garcia

Everyone could be their own amateur media. I'd like to get at least some Mike Folmer video to send back home. He's from Lebanon and came to our meetups ocasionally. What hashtag everyone using ? Phreedom ?

I heard this at work today and thought of you guys.

Wow! We had color back then?

And HAIR.

Hopefully not anytime soon.

Though, anyone who has ever experienced Atlanta traffic knows that people there spend most of their lives in a car. If he isn't driving, he's probably either working, sleeping, or eating. Hence, the only time to make videos is when you're driving around in your car.

That's my theory, anyways. I'm sure someone from Los Angeles will tell me that people in Atlanta are doing it wrong, lol. I think they've mastered sleeping, eating, and working in their cars, in addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

MINI-MONEY-BOMB

http://www.fbnLiveStream.com/

Hey All,

Wanted to let everyone know with the help of Cory & Rudy we've put up the following page that will be used for the Ron Paul Live Rally streams this weekend, the first starting tonight at 6:00pm and continuing on Sunday at noon for the Philly rally. We are also going to be organizing a mini-money bomb for Sunday at 2:30pm EST to help push us past 1.5M mark as Ron Paul is about to take the stage in Philly.

Please spread the word.

Thanks

Their last stream had over 20,000 viewers. for this one it is expected that it will have over 50,000. IF we spread the word it will be way more than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:

MINI-MONEY-BOMB

http://www.fbnLiveStream.com/

Hey All,

Wanted to let everyone know with the help of Cory & Rudy we've put up the following page that will be used for the Ron Paul Live Rally streams this weekend, the first starting tonight at 6:00pm and continuing on Sunday at noon for the Philly rally. We are also going to be organizing a mini-money bomb for Sunday at 2:30pm EST to help push us past 1.5M mark as Ron Paul is about to take the stage in Philly.

Please spread the word.

Thanks

Their last stream had over 20,000 viewers. for this one it is expected that it will have over 50,000. IF we spread the word it will be way more than that!
    ^^^ THIS, Get the word out, Tweet, FB this ^^^
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Come on people this is easy money for campaign....

lol....ha ha ha ... Person that is interviewing people is giant and people are standing on a small podium so they can be on same head to head level with him.... EPIC and so funny
    Last edited by Barrex; 04-20-2012 at 04:33 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Copy being read by Live Stream Commentators this weekend:

###############################################

Friday Night:

1. Mini-Money Bomb
    On Sunday at 2:30pm we are asking everyone to donate $10 to the official campaign at RonPaul2012.com in order to move the Money Bomb ticker from 1.4M to 1.5M. If 10,000 people which is almost the Rally sizes Ron Paul has been having lately donate $10 then on Sunday as Ron Paul is about to take the stage we can raise an additional $100,000 bringing the In It To Win It Money Bomb total to 1.5 Million.We are also asking for those that can to please make that donation to the official campaign for $10 and also if you can please do send us a few dollars even if it is $5 or $10 so that we can continue bringing you these broadcasts. We try to keep our expenses as low as possible so that every dollar counts, with your help not only will we be able to continue providing these Live Streams to you but also begin to work to provide you a media powerhouse that will support and defend liberty!

2. InToWin2012.com Video/Avatar Contest Voting has begun.
    Also don't forget to go to the InToWin2012.com website and cast your vote for who you think made the best promotional video for this past money bomb there are over 30 contestants in total with cash prizes including silver coins and copies of the dvd Ron Paul grassroots movie "For Liberty".

Remember you will only be able to vote one time for each category, so that is one vote for best Video and one vote for best Avatar.

Contest Voting ends Sunday at 9:00pm EST

Sunday Morning (motivational comments):

As Ron Paul supporters we are all united in loyalty and dedication. Our cause is righteous. There is no greater cause than to reach out and grab a hold of that thing called liberty. And soon, Ron Paul will be speaking, he will will be if igniting the light that we must follow to the end of this campaign. Let's help him see it through to the end. We must all unite, all of us, at one time, to show your support. Its all about having the courage to stand up for our convictions. At two-thirty just before Ron Paul takes the stages you must go to his site RonPaul2012.com and donate. If everyone donates ten dollars - a mere ten dollars - at that time, all of us together, we will be able to see the tally jump considerably, as we all stand up and act together. We act as one. So remember, all you need us ten dollars, and donate just ten bucks at two-thirty, before Ron Paul takes the stage. It will be more than a mere boost to the number, it will be the lightning rod that will charge others to give their support. This viral event, the mini bomb to be held a half an our before he speaks, we will again show that together in large numbers we can be a force with impact. If the ticker isn't up at RonPaul2012.com you can also check view the donation ticker for the official campaign at InToWin2012.com

Remember, as well, to go to InToWin2012.com and vote for the winning entries for the video and avatar contests that is recognizing the best promotional assets that were used during this past money bomb. Who gets the cash prizes hinders on your vote. Remember, our mini money bomb is going to be a great viral event and will be happening at 2:30. Let's make it an amazing afternoon for liberty in Philadelphia and for Ron Paul supporters around the world.

Sunday Afternoon:

1. Mini-Money Bomb
    a. Same plug as above if done prior to 1:00pm
    b. If 1.5M is reached at 2:30pm make announcement to the grassroots that the target has been met! And again remind them to also help "chip in" a few dollars to help make sure that we can continue providing streams like these and content for the grassroots and supporters of liberty.

2. InToWin2012.com Video/Avatar Contest Voting has begun.
    a. Same message as above
    b. Remember contest Voting ends Tonight at 9:00pm
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-20-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Great job everyone, ~750 viewers, tell everyone to tune in on Sunday unless you are actually going to be in Philly

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Look at this. There wasnt that many people watching. Next broadcast will be larger. This works and you can see fruits of your labor.
    Promote and watch your work bear fruits.

I want to have ALL Ron Paul Forum members meet up at this event. Maybe I will make a sign to attract us to one place? Thoughts

Confirmation number: 42K3175326691820C.

Sent some dollah your way
    not much but better than nothing

Looking forward to seeing the coverage. Loved the AM texas vid.
    Swedes for a better America and a better World!
    Swedes for Ron Paul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shays View Post
    I want to have ALL Ron Paul Forum members meet up at this event. Maybe I will make a sign to attract us to one place? Thoughts
    Weather forecast pisses me off.
    Weeks of beautiful spring weather in Philly...though a veritable drought.
    Tomorrow...MONSOON.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

I have not been able to view it live but at least I can see it later.

Thanks for the Ron Paul Coverage here is a little financial help Transaction ID: 7J9778169F270840J

Thank you all who donated + rep.

Tomorrow rally will be huge one. We are doing what we can to inform people about live feed. The more people joins more people will donate.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here are some images to help promote the live stream philly rally event tomorrow:

http://fbnlivestream.com/images/728x90.jpg

http://fbnlivestream.com/images/facebookad.jpg

Last edited by orenbus; 04-21-2012 at 07:51 PM.

LiveStream of #RonPaul in Philadelphia http://FBNLiveStream.com - Sunday 12pm EST- #RiseForLiberty #tcot #TeaParty #tlot #GOP

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! 4/22 #RonPaul Rally #Philadelphia - http://FBNLiveStream.com - #TCot #TeaParty #TLot #GOP #Romney #Gingrich #Liberty

@RonPaul Join us for Live Stream and Chat http://FBNLiveStream.com Independence Mall in Philly tomorrow 12 noon #PAgop #gop2012 #tcot #RonPaul

#RonPaul2012: REMINDER: Live Stream Ron Paul Speech on Independence Mall in Philadelphia http://FBNLiveStream.com #RonPaul #tlot #tcot

Ron Paul LIVE! -Philadelphia-Sunday 12pm EST: http://FBNLiveStream.com #RonPaul2012 #tcot #RonPaul #tpot #tlot #gop #tdot #independent

#RonPaul LIVE! Philadelphia on Sunday High Quality stream from Philadelphia http://FBNLiveStream.com #tpot #tlot #gop #tdot #independent

Live Video Ron Paul Rally on Independence Mall Philadelphia PA on April 22nd at 12 pm http://FBNLiveStream.com @ronpaul #ronpaul #winning #wakeup

WITNESS : Independence Mall - Philadelphia - Sunday - Live Video Stream. http://FBNLiveStream.com #snl #romney #obama #ronpaul #occupy #teaparty #msm

4 "THE RECORD" #RonPaul LIVE! -Philadelphia-Sunday 12pm EST | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012 http://FBNLiveStream.com

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    Weather forecast pisses me off.
    Weeks of beautiful spring weather in Philly...though a veritable drought.
    Tomorrow...MONSOON.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I was hoping for a HUGE turnout to shove it right down Dom Giordano's throat

Work work, tweet it, fecebook it?....work, work, work...

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Work work, tweet it, fecebook it?....work, work, work...
    Facebook status image, need a message though to go along with it.

http://fbnlivestream.com/images/facebookad.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast