Thread: Race For Raqqa: Major US Escalation In Syria

Race For Raqqa: Major US Escalation In Syria

The media reported yesterday that for the first time US regular military forces were deployed in Syria, with Marines preparing an assault on Raqqa and Army Rangers trying to keep two US-backed groups from killing each other in Manbij. An additional 1,000 US troops may be heading to Kuwait as back-up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone on the forum needs to watch this.
    There is no spoon.

Great in-depth info on specific policy, movements and regional politics. I loved these two quotable quotes:

Ron Paul - "The enemies used to be aligned, you know. You didn't have difficulty figuring out which government and which army was on the side of the allies in World War II... If you went into Syria today and tried to figure it out, and if they had to do hand-to-hand combat, nobody would know who to kill. But if you're up in the sky you don't care. You just drop bombs on people, and destroy something and teach 'em all a lesson and get out, you know. This is the way they go."

McAdams - "It's unfortunate to see people who criticized Obama's policy now cheering trump's policy which is essentially Obama's policy on steroids."
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Great in-depth info on specific policy, movements and regional politics. I loved these two quotable quotes:

Ron Paul - "The enemies used to be aligned, you know. You didn't have difficulty figuring out which government and which army was on the side of the allies in World War II... If you went into Syria today and tried to figure it out, and if they had to do hand-to-hand combat, nobody would know who to kill. But if you're up in the sky you don't care. You just drop bombs on people, and destroy something and teach 'em all a lesson and get out, you know. This is the way they go."

McAdams - "It's unfortunate to see people who criticized Obama's policy now cheering trump's policy which is essentially Obama's policy on steroids."
    What? Trumpettes kept saying teh Donald was "Ron Paul on steroids." I'd agree with McAdams over the Trumpettes. Trump is more like Obama on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post

I can forgive these two for not quite understanding the New Paradigm of American Greatness©
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Somehow I still think Trump is playing the neocon game of regime change in Syria in order to build gas pipeline to Europe. The "moderate" opposition is gone, ISIS is on the run and now America sees it fit to race to Raqqa? Yea, don't believe he is doing this to fight terrorism. He is trying to take territory and hopefully try to build the pipeline responsible for this whole fake civil war after they take it.

Sadly, no matter who you vote for, we can never get rid of the neocons in Washington.

Hold on everyone. Nothing to see here. Fox News informed everyone today that US troops (Special Forces) have been in Syria since 2015, so this is nothing new. It must be legit if it's been going on since then. Move along.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hold on everyone. Nothing to see here. Fox News informed everyone today that US troops (Special Forces) have been in Syria since 2015, so this is nothing new. It must be legit if it's been going on since then. Move along.
    B...b...b..but I thought MSM was against Trump & is trying to making him look bad. Surely Fox wouldn't lie about this!
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    B...b...b..but I thought MSM was against Trump & is trying to making him look bad. Surely Fox wouldn't lie about this!
    When it comes to the MIC-media complex, all politicians are good if they are pushing the war agenda. It's almost like calling the dogs off. "Hey everyone, Obama and now Trump are both doing it, so it must be a good thing. Look over there! Russia!"

The media reported yesterday that for the first time US regular military forces were deployed in Syria, with Marines preparing an assault on Raqqa and Army Rangers trying to keep two US-backed groups from killing each other in Manbij. An additional 1,000 US troops may be heading to Kuwait as back-up.
    What the hell?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What the hell?
    Exactly- and why I've posted the link several times telling forum members to watch this video!
    There is no spoon.

Assad calls out Washington's illegal immigrants "Any foreign troops coming to Syria without our invitation or consultation or permission, they are invaders,"
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/11/president-assad-all-foreign-troops-in-syria-are-invaders-the-us-included/

How would the US feel about foreign troops entering the US without permission to conduct operations?
    Last edited by AZJoe; 03-12-2017 at 08:12 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Assad calls out Washington's illegal immigrants "Any foreign troops coming to Syria without our invitation or consultation or permission, they are invaders,"
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/11/president-assad-all-foreign-troops-in-syria-are-invaders-the-us-included/

How would the US feel about foreign troops entering the US without permission to conduct operations?
    If we fought back we'd be called terrorists.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What the hell?
    DOD vs. CIA: Syria Edition - http://blog.independent.org/2016/04/...syria-edition/