Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No, the cops don't work for you (epic Will Grigg piece)

Angry No, the cops don't work for you (epic Will Grigg piece)

Will Grigg awesomeness strikes again. http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/07/w...-work-for-you/

“The police are worthless. I don’t know what we’re paying them for.”

That familiar, despairing lament was voiced by a friend here in Payette after his family had lost $20,000 worth of property a burglary. The crime was solved before the police intervened: Some of the pilfered property was still in possession of the suspects, who admitted that it didn’t belong to them. Working on their own initiative, my friend and his adult daughter — the primary victim — tracked down more of the stolen goods at local yard sales and garage sales.

A phone call to the Payette PD led to a visit by an officer who was courteous, professional, and who provided no practical help of any kind. He did arrest one suspect, a mentally deficient man who readily admitted to the officer that he had taken the property because an unspecified “they” had told him it was “all right” to do so....
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~hugs~
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ~hugs~
    ~hugs~ in return xoxo
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Just to be clear, I only give HB ~hugs~ in a purely platonic sense...Amy!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just to be clear, I only give HB ~hugs~ in a purely platonic sense...Amy!
    No worries. My ~hugs~ are and have always been strictly platonic. Even when Amy gets fresh with me.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No worries. My ~hugs~ are and have always been strictly platonic. Even when Amy gets fresh with me.
    YA, Amy does that. I wonder if that is why she restricts Kludge's Internet access.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

OK, now that the kissy face has been taken care of...

There is no country on earth where citizens are more likely to experience the “midnight knock” than the United States of America.

There is no country on earth where citizens are more likely to experience the “midnight knock” than the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, now that the kissy face has been taken care of...

Good of you to add emphasis to that, comrade. Ya know, I've never heard of even the Cheka (Чека-Soviet Secret Police) being so ultra-violent as cops, even in their heyday.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheka)
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-19-2014 at 11:58 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you expect from over 30 years of electing "law and order" conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    What do you expect from over 30 years of electing "law and order" conservatives.
    Weren't you banished to the guest forums?

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Kcchief, there's a reason you are the only person in this forum who is in my ignore list.

Kcchief, there's a reason you are the only person in this forum who is in my ignore list.
    I don't think you know how the ignore list works. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You can click "show post". lol

You can click "show post". lol
    So what's the point of placing him on ignore if you're going to override the feature?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Havent you derailed enough posts today?

Havent you derailed enough posts today?
    Oh look, it's the troll who doesn't like to be trolled.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Which I why I never vote for nor support "law and order conservatives".

They are the flip side and just as bad as the "Do-Gooder liberals".

Both will oppress you for your own good.

Well at least you are consistent.

“Next time you hear people call cops trigger-happy or complain about their overtime and pensions, think of Police Officer Terrance Howell,”pontificated the New York Daily News in a reflexive paean to the police after Gelman’s arrest.

Ironically, that is a very good suggestion. Here is a better one: Next time you are told that police protect the public, remember Joseph Lozito.
    . .

A+++
    READ IT!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Well at least you are consistent.
    I try.

I'm sure, over the course of 7 years and 54,000 posts, you'll be able to trip me up and catch me in an inconsistency...but I do try.

You know, something always seems to bother me about pieces like this. And I think I'm starting to understand why.

From a certain point of view, perspective, these types of branding are true, in the sense that, that is how things are done. Or, let me put it another way, that is how what is sold to us seems to be turning out. Like, buying something in a box, on a payment plan, all wrapped up with a written guarantee that what is in it is something that you want and are willing to pay for, only to find it is full of bull crap.

Now, the thing is, is that we are a part of that guarantee. Those responsible, from day to day, to carry out the "work" but who bastardize the concepts for their own benefit are only able to do so when there are no others better suited standing up and taking the reigns to turn the carriage in the right direction at the right speed.

I am as guilty as anyone about standing on the sidelines and bitching about how everyone is being stolen from, and I have a right to be doing so...for some time...to sort things out. It didn't happen over night...although in the shadows and dark gloomy places by men of ill intentions.

If we continue to see things as some sort of grand regime conquering all, then that is how we will approach it. I don't see it that way. I see it as a bunch of low life people that have managed to climb the ladder to power.

But not everyone in places of responsibility are low life's. Some have held positions in local governments for a long time, and continue to do their best, with the knowledge, understanding and wisdom that they have. These are the secretaries of committees, precinct committeemen, etc... Not to say that they have never take an advantage in their years, but they have, for the most part, just done their jobs with what they had to work with. These people don't understand inflation, "The cost of things go up, don't know why."

I'm not excusing some of them, but only understanding them. How many people have tried to go out and "save" everyone as soon as you became a Christian? How many people think everyone should stop smoking as soon as you do? How many of us that now understand inflation and crony capitalism think that everyone else should, right now! I remember where I was not so long ago.

Those that have taken the reigns of our country by fraud and deceit are not now our legitimate representatives, any more than that box of goods sold under false pretenses is valid. And yes, from a certain point of view, all government force is invalid because you can't give the government some authority that you yourself don't have.

But that doesn't mean that now we have jumped into a parallel universe where that is just the way it is and we are stuck with it. "You already signed the paperwork for the seemingly innocent box of bull crap, so you have to continue to pay whether we kept our end of the contract or not."? I guess one could just accept it and move on, but it's not a requirement.

We have to find it within ourselves to step up. I know that, that is a hard thing for me to do. I don't want power over others and I don't want to be bothered with other peoples problems continuously. But, who then? Where do the Rand, Justin and Thomas' come from? And does everyone that steps up have to be so talented in public venues?

Perception is a strong thing. Ideas have consequences. Things are not good, but our perception of what it is and what can be done about it may very well have a great effect on the outcome, and the universe that we have chosen to travel in.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 07-20-2014 at 08:42 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Bah, that only passes the Debt on to your surviving relatives!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Law enforcement generally does not have a federal constitutional duty to protect one private person from another. For example, if a drunk driver injures a pedestrian or a drug dealer beats up an informant, agencies and their officers usually would not be liable for those injuries because there was no duty to protect.

Nonetheless, agencies need to be aware of two exceptions, referred to as the special-relationship and the state-created danger theories, which, if pled and proven, may establish a constitutional duty to protect by police. While plaintiffs who are harmed by third parties often raise both theories when they sue police, the state-created danger exception appears to be litigated more frequently than the special relationship exception, which often is more easily analyzed and defined.

Since its 1989 holding that a duty to protect generally does not exist, the U.S. Supreme Court has not directly spoken on the two exception theories that have since evolved.1*Instead, many federal courts have analyzed, defined and applied these exceptions to a variety of fact patterns. Not all of these lower court decisions are consistent with one another. Agencies, in reviewing their policies, should be aware of the approaches taken by the federal courts in their circuit. This article gives a brief overview of the different judicial approaches to a federal due process claim but does not address whether a failure to protect action could be brought under state law.
    http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/m...issue_id=72004
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

In the video where they shot the homeless man, I thought it was kind of interesting how the camera-man heard a few shots and then instinctively shot a few rounds into the man as well.

It's kinda like how criminals will all shoot a victim, to avoid them ratting out each other for the murder...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Who is the jerk-ass "one starring" these great threads?

Show yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who is the jerk-ass "one starring" these great threads?

Show yourself.
    +1 He be a bloody coward, I say, comrade Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    +1 He be a bloody coward, I say, comrade Quinn.
    He probably 1-star'ed this thread because you are all cop-haters with no appreciation of the work these heroes do
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast