Thread: Coronavirus - Are The Chinese Telling The Truth?

Thumbs up Coronavirus - Are The Chinese Telling The Truth?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ChiComs never tell the truth.
    Things in China are much worse than they admit, the infection rate and the death rate are much worse than reported.

If you aren't asian you probably have little to worry about but asians are at extreme risk
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

From Bill Sardi:

The 2020 Coronavirus Scare: Better Than Any Horror Movie
    By Bill Sardi

February 1, 2020

donate FacebookTwitterShare

The emails pour in………. in one way or another the emailers words ask: “are we all going to die of coronavirus infection?” “What do we do?” I can feel the panic and terror in the emails I am receiving.

This time, the viral epidemic is better than any horror movie. One wonders if there will be a hidden parasite in the upcoming coronavirus vaccine that penetrates the blood/brain barrier and zombifies humans – mind control via vaccination. This actually happens in nature among wasps, worms, dogs, and even humans (archived in Matt Simon’s book PLIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD). It’s a modern re-run of the “everybody had better drink their Kool-Aid” event that killed 900 members of a cult in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978, X a billion. I’d invest in the casket business now before others think about it. We’d all literally be dying for a cure.

Well, there is no vaccine, which is the real reason for this contrived pandemic, brought to you by the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, and a committee that planned the whole event in order to gain public funding for a vaccine and to prime the global masses with fear for the first attempt of a worldwide vaccination campaign. Keep the multitudes on edge. Get them clamoring for a cure. Provoke panic. The World Bank is providing funds to financially weather this planned pandemic. A major airline has already cancelled flights to China for a month. Anticipate mandated vaccination in order to fly internationally once a vaccine is approved and available. Maybe vaccination records will become part of a passport.
    The urgency: “….We now interrupt this broadcast for an announcement by the World Health Organization declaring this coronavirus outbreak a global health emergency.” Drug makers are said to be “racing against time” to introduce a vaccine.

On cue, the news media hypes a winter viral infection that is less lethal than the 2003-2004 SARS coronavirus outbreak that emerged from Guangdong province in November, 2002 that infected ~8000 and led to ~800 deaths in 29 countries.

China reports 9,692 cases and 213 deaths (2.2% death rate) associated with this virus as of Jan. 30. The SARS (severe acute respiratory distress syndrome) coronavirus epidemic of 2003-2004 was reported to have infected 8360 with 764 deaths (9.1% death rate). That is 4-times less risk for death, so what is all this panic about? The fearmongering is rampant. Public health officials say “better safe than sorry.”

A report in the Journal of the American Medical Association says a novel coronavirus was isolated on January 7, 2020 and states it has spread to numerous countries (but only via airline travel and not person-to-person (except for one lone case as of Jan. 30).

A published timeline shows the first case as reported on Dec. 31, with the epicenter confirmed in Wuhan, China, a day later (Jan. 1), but the World Health Organization had issued travel restrictions days before the mutated virus was isolated and confirmed.

The hasty travel warnings, quarantines, halting airline flights, faked photos of dead bodies lying on the streets of Wuhan, China; people falling over dead in the streets of China; temperature checks of airline travelers arriving from China; and censorship of proven home remedies on social media like oil of oregano and garlic (this health writer calls it the “let them die until we have a vaccine” syndrome.

Philanthropist and SuperVaxMan Bill Gates is reported to have predicted a corona-like outbreak in a 2019 Netflix documentary about the next pandemic, right down to where it would begin — a Chinese market. So, this epidemic is right on schedule by the global elites. I want to see Mr. Gates get all twelve vaccinations recommended for adults on TV all at one time. Remember, “You’re never too old to get vaccinated.”
    As if by coincidence, on January 30 a major drugmaker announces it is introducing the first 2-hour commercial test for Wuhan coronavirus. The Bloomberg News announcement says the drug company’s “emergency response team of molecular diagnosticians sprang into action a few weeks ago when word of the Wuhan virus spread.” Anticipate emergency approval from the FDA for this test any day now.

One online ANON (anonymous) oracle condemns home remedies and urges humanity to obtain accurate information “for the sake of the world.”

A political website states: “Coronaviruses are very unstable, frequently mutate.” Yes, and that is why potentially mortal flu viruses and the coronavirus epidemics peter out fast, morphing into a less virulent strain mid-epidemic.
    But in the back of the public’s mind is the question: “But what if?”

There won’t ever be enough vaccines. The masses would be forced to rely on home remedies.

If you are still concerned, the red wine molecule resveratrol, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, and supplemental zinc are safe, scientifically-backed remedies at hand.
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/02/...-horror-movie/
    There is no spoon.

To me it seems like some kind of Psy-op. I have a hard time believing the WHO and the CDC...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    To me it seems like some kind of Psy-op. I have a hard time believing the WHO and the CDC...
    Basically what Sardi's article says.
    There is no spoon.

Daniel and Ron focused on the libertarian aspects of this outbreak. The big one is the suppression of freedom of speech by governments, and Google, Twitter and Facebook. ZeroHedge was banned from Twitter for posting an article that questioned the origins of the virus. Ron Paul very strongly recommended Zero Hedge and that people visit their website since they are being banned.

The other libertarian aspect is forced vaccinations, and Ron had experience voting against that during the swine flu debacle. More people were hurt by the vaccinations than by the disease.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-17-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.