Thread: Judge Napolitano on if Susan Rice did anything illegal

Judge Napolitano on if Susan Rice did anything illegal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Judge N. : "It depends on what she did with this intel info"

The trail is here now though. Someone then took that intel to the media. Deep Throat 2.0

It seems like you could almost always reverse engineer your way into spying on whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It seems like you could almost always reverse engineer your way into spying on whoever you want.
    And that should be the real story.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The goons get caught with their pants down... <crickets>

goons gonna goon - there's nothing else to say...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Jan2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uju4CPKjC44

Glad to see this is getting alot of youtube views . . . good for the Judge
    comments do get extreme, and some racist - check out the subtleness of . . .

"This seems pretty black and white. She will probably go to prison as the fall person for Obama."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She'll most likely get a free pass.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."