Thread: [video] Ron Paul Talks About SOPA And The NDAA Bill At N.H Airport Hanger Rally

[video] Ron Paul Talks About SOPA And The NDAA Bill At N.H Airport Hanger Rally

Or

Tuned into this pretty late but im glad he brought up the NDAA bill and SOPA, i caught it so i uploaded it.
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 01-06-2012 at 03:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who got on stage after him? they all cheered when they saw him?

Thanks for the upload...Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    Who got on stage after him? they all cheered when they saw him?
    rp was walking off the stage and waved one last time. everyone waved and cheered back.

--great speech. got across important parts of the message, freedom/liberty and anti-ndaa. he needs to bring this to light everytime because the live free or die state isnt so free anymore with this bill.

I loved loved loved his very last sentence!

I would like for Ron to tell it like he is telling a story to his grand kids. Make it a positive story that follows his beliefs and catches the emotional aspect of a story the listener can relate to.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

This is a great video! He is the best!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He sounds like he has a cold. I admire him so much. he really works hard for us.

he does have a cold but footage of this event got onto my early 4 p.m news here in Boston.
    the local anchors did not go into detail about what he said. also in the political coverage was
    frames from the ambushing PAC ad aimed at jon huntsman that jesse benton has disavowed.

I don't know why so many people are commenting on his sweater and he copied it from Santorum.

Ron is looking good, the colors blend well he looks professional but casual at the same time.

I'd love this one in one youtube for tweeting to progressives.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't know why so many people are commenting on his sweater and he copied it from Santorum.

Ron is looking good, the colors blend well he looks professional but casual at the same time.
    Ron doesn't copy anyone, and he is wearing a coat, which is an entirely different look.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

He certainly got an upgrade though, he looks good!