Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (9/1) RP on New England Cable News

Post (9/1) RP on New England Cable News

On 9/1 Ron Paul will be on New England Cable News 6pm ET
    http://www.necn.com/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That was a fantastic interview. The news anchor pressured on some tough issues but gave fair time to answer. And even playfully bantered with him some. And Paul knocked them all out of the park.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    That was a fantastic interview. The news anchor pressured on some tough issues but gave fair time to answer. And even playfully bantered with him some. And Paul knocked them all out of the park.
    Absolutely agree with you. It was a tough interview, and Ron handled it perfectly. You never once see him feeling the pressure. I love seeing him this energetic.

I know that guy, used to be on the radio in the morning, local guy in Boston, Jim Browdy, super liberal big government type.
    Was a pretty good interview though. Ron is getting really good at answering tough questions.

I loled when RP answered the age question.

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    lol ron paul gets super pissed at the end
    Age discrimination ha ha ha

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    did anyone ever ask obama if he was too black to get elected? I am so waiting for someone to trash Ron's age so I can flood the fcc with complaints.

so he is having the bike race???

Ron last piece is the presidential presentation that I am talking about...he stood up for himself, gave a good response about age, and even challenged the other opponents to a race, that show CONFIDENCE....that is what I am looking for Ron to do more of in the debates..its that type of attitude that is appealing to so many people...

Critical interviews work best. I absolutely hate softball interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulitician View Post
    Critical interviews work best. I absolutely hate softball interviews.
    That was great.

You mean the way Judge Nap just lobs 'em in? hehe

Top notch, Dr Paul. Top notch!!
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    awesome!!!! cant wait for the bike race. when the debates come around Wednesday paul needs to ask all the others where they were at!

It was a burn for the est, straight up.
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 09-01-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Its on NECN.com if anyones looking for it.

What a douche.. "I've got good lawyers" So it's ok to be break the law and be an $#@! if you have good lawyers?
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

Very good interview, tough but fair and time to answer.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Fantastic interview. I hope this kind of performance can transfer over to the next debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    What a douche.. "I've got good lawyers" So it's ok to be break the law and be an $#@! if you have good lawyers?
    That's a progressive for you...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's gotta be one of Ron Paul's very best interviews, and he looks Presidential as can be :-)

The anchor asked excellent questions, which I imagine are misunderstood by a lot of people learning about Ron Paul's positions, but Dr. Paul did a super job being clear and articulate and hit all the points home succinctly. It just doesn't get better than this.

This is the Ron Paul I wanna see at debates! More aggression, more pep, rough-and-ready! He's also dressed more hip... If I'm not mistaken, that's a new suit jacket, and it looks very sharp. I bet he's had some coaching on delivery as well. :-)

It was great, but I still think he needs to tighten up his talking points about FEMA. There is too much wandering around in his response.

Cool interview discovery.

That was a really, really good interview. Say what you want about the interviewer's own ideology, I think he respected Ron's answers. Very happy with that.
    Reflect the Light!

Wow makin' me proud Doctor Paul! What an awesome interview I couldn't be more impressed. He never ceases to amaze me with his answers. There were multiple times after a question was asked I was worried how Ron could respond and he knocked em outta the park. BRAVO!

That was a great interview. Ron looked very good, suit fit, nice shirt, looked rested, even a little tanned!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast