Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Video - Ron Paul Revolution dethrones Republican Establishment @ LA State Convention

New Video - Ron Paul Revolution dethrones Republican Establishment @ LA State Convention

This should definitely be included in "Ron Paul Revolution" the Movie
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 06-05-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Excellent.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Ha ha ha. Love it.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

could do without the American hating Green Day song but this video gave me chills.

I would have hard a time avoiding a physical confrontation with the security personnel being directed around like thugs by the displaced chairman. Probably good that I wasn't there after all.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
    ~ President John Q. Adams ~

"Uh,uh, this is not debatable. this is not debatable." Stinking blowhard jackasses need to be taken clear away from ANY positions of power.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So... will any of this actually be upheld?
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Rules don't mean much to those we're up against unless they work in THEIR favor.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Like many, many things we simply cannot know until Tampa.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

Thats why I'd like to know. When this is all said and done. Who got the delgates?

Do you suppose both groups are going to show up? Tampa is going to be a $hit storm. There's so much kindling sitting on the dry forest floor that we'll be lucky to have an election by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    Like many, many things we simply cannot know until Tampa.

Holy crap that was intense.

If Drudge wasn't working for the Dark Side, this would be the lead headline.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

As I understand it, the Romney campaign is okay with the rightful elected LA delegates. So I suppose it is highly likely that the 27 Paul delegates will be seated.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Thats why I'd like to know. When this is all said and done. Who got the delgates?
    I think as of now we won them, Romney's campaign is siding with us and they are expected to control the credentials committee. I understand the 'changed' rules of the 'establishment' were never ratified, and the visuals from all the video is definitely on our side. However, they have changed their mind before. So we will need to see how it goes. One theory is that when Ron said he was saving his money for the delegate strategy -- he meant legal fees.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is the woman wearing the red dress? Now she knows what she is doing! Excellent video.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

She's in the matrix right?

If you are looking at the woman in the red dress, that means you are in the matrix right now.

Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    "Uh,uh, this is not debatable. this is not debatable." Stinking blowhard jackasses need to be taken clear away from ANY positions of power.
    +rep
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Who is the woman wearing the red dress? Now she knows what she is doing! Excellent video.
    I believe that is Connie Bernard, who we elected chairwoman after our chairman was hauled out by the jackboots. Could be wrong though.

the guy that stood up at 2:47 near the camera to the left was one of the strongmen of the SCC. he was thinking about a beat down.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Do the police just not understand the political process here? Why did they keep letting the fake Chairman command them around? I am not trying to be sarcastic. If rules can change like that, shouldn't they understand what the rules are so they know who is in charge?
    Forget Ron Paul 2012- RON PAUL FOREVER!

Check out my zazzle store- http://www.zazzle.com/jvparkour*

at 5:36, that was me that yelled out "turn your mic off!"
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, that showed everything. That ending was superb.

You guys ROCKED!!!

I loved the USA chants, by the way.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-05-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wow, that showed everything. That ending was superb.

You guys ROCKED!!!

I loved the USA chants, by the way.
    I have to admit I was wrong about something.
    I thought I was going to have a miserable time at that convention and ended up having a great time.

Great video! This is the one the RNC needs to see. Reince Priebus should just tell Roger Villere to not even think about bringing your sorry ass or your fake delegation to Tampa.

I don't usually give compliments, but that was great, you guys were awesome.

amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    at 5:36, that was me that yelled out "turn your mic off!"
    That was the best part! How did you get the extra mic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast