Thread: Trump-Putin Fallout: Bipartisan Hysteria Against Peace

Trump-Putin Fallout: Bipartisan Hysteria Against Peace

Trump-Putin Fallout: Bipartisan Hysteria Against Peace

Following yesterday's Trump-Putin summit and press conference, the mainstream media and most politicians have come completely unhinged. Some openly call for a coup against Trump. Most endlessly repeat the absurd claim that it is "treasonous" to meet with a foreign leader they don't like. How far will the hysteria go?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If they start to vote together as a block, as a pack animal, expect Trump to be impeached.
    The worst of it is, the Bush people are 1/3rd to 1/2 of the upper levels of the GOP... although
    he moved past JEB, Gentleman Mitt had their backing in '12 and almost unseats BHO by fall.