Thread: Photos from Revolution 2022

Thumbs up Photos from Revolution 2022

If anyone was interested in seeing some photos from YAL's Revolution 2022 event last weekend, I was hired to do photography for them, and posted the photos to Flickr for others to enjoy. Here is a link to the photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA2yVP

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also, it's always interesting to me every time that I go to one of YAL's conferences that the young generation (by that I mean college age, maybe even a few high schoolers, but I'm not sure) still see Ron Paul as an iconic figure in the liberty movement just as we all do who experienced the 2008 and 2012 campaigns (whenever they opened the room up for the general session that he spoke during, people were running to get seats near the front.) I guess with his web show he's still able to get word out about his beliefs and such. But the fact that it was 10 years ago now that he ran for President, and still has such a popular following among people who were around 8-15 years old when he was running the 2nd time, and even younger the first time is very surprising and also very heartwarming. Obviously I believe it's well deserved, and I hope he continues to inspire future generations.
    Last edited by Gage; 08-25-2022 at 01:49 AM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Gage. Appreciate the pics and the thoughts.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.