Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Secession, Romney, the GOP's Future and Rand 2016 - Fox Business

[Video] Ron Paul on Secession, Romney, the GOP's Future and Rand 2016 - Fox Business

Rep. Ron Paul returned to FBN's Cavuto to chat with fill-in host Charles Payne about the secession petitions, his take on the fiscal cliff, and the future of the Republican party. Will the GOP meet Dr. Paul halfway?

http://youtu.be/Xzp-kRjDeH8

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this new?
    --
    edit, I guess so. The other one was Combs.

promoting.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I'm not sure if it's new or not, but I hadn't seen it and I haven't seen it posted or uploaded anywhere. It's probably from sometime during the week. Or maybe even tonight, Cavuto airs on Saturdays as well...not sure.

“If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union, or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left to combat it.”

I think might be the quote Ron Paul was talking about. It's from Jefferson's first inaugural address.
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    “If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union, or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left to combat it.”

I think might be the quote Ron Paul was talking about. It's from Jefferson's first inaugural address.
    That's a really good quote.

true... its still apt and timely

Interviewer said he personally has learned a lot from Ron over the years

Sounds like he is a supporter
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll