Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New RevPAC Social Security TV ad "Tea For Two"

New RevPAC Social Security TV ad "Tea For Two"

Happy to be finally releasing this.

Donate to help air this in important Super Tuesday markets hit up http://www.revolutionpac.com/donate-now/

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very cute
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

great ad. I dislike the use of kids in political ads though.

Its a good ad but I wish they raised more money to actually air this ad.

I donated $500.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

The "bring our troops home" line isn't aimed at the right audience. RP is still trying to win the REPUBLICAN nomination. I do like the ad/idea a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithchess View Post
    The "bring our troops home" line isn't aimed at the right audience. RP is still trying to win the REPUBLICAN nomination. I do like the ad/idea a lot though.
    I think that's overly critical, he said, bring our troops home, to protect our own shores and borders.

Everyone already knows Paul wants to bring our troops home.

What they don't know is his stance on SS.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Possible to get this home paged?
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

I hate to nitpick, but after watching this multiple times it still sounds to me like she says, "I don't need electric".

Other than that I like it. Very different from most ads.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    I think that's overly critical, he said, bring our troops home, to protect our own shores and borders.

Everyone already knows Paul wants to bring our troops home.

What they don't know is his stance on SS.
    Just a critique, as I don't think that's what THAT demographic would want to hear. If we are going for the older voters, you gotta remember they voted for John McCain who jokingly (or not) sang the "Bomb Iran" song during 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdlady View Post
    I hate to nitpick, but after watching this multiple times it still sounds to me like she says, "I don't need electric".

Other than that I like it. Very different from most ads.
    HA! I said the same thing in the live stream thread.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

brilliant.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    HA! I said the same thing in the live stream thread.
    Does it still sound like electric to you? I honestly can't hear lecture no matter how hard I try. Maybe I need my hearing checked...lol
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

It's really good. It will cause anyone watching to really pay attention since its kids dressed like old people. It will spark interest from everyone.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is a good ad but I am guessing after tonight RevolutionPac live event they will not have money to air. I was thinking more people would donate but I guess this was too close to the Valentines Day donation on the official Ron Paul website. I wish them luck in their future projects.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Possible to get this home paged?
    done!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I love that! ...I just don't say that about ads.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I love the look on her face when she says "Well Ron Paul want to take away my SS so I don't like him!"

Quote Originally Posted by Birdlady View Post
    Does it still sound like electric to you? I honestly can't hear lecture no matter how hard I try. Maybe I need my hearing checked...lol
    Yep.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

The little guy's expression at the end is great!

if only he had given himself a *facepalm*
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Ummm that has got to be the silliest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I sincerely hope it doesn't actually air on TV, it would be embarrassing to say the least. Are we even attempting to be taken seriously any more? Or has the entire campaign truly become a joke?

HONESTLY?!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Ummm that has got to be the silliest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I sincerely hope it doesn't actually air on TV, it would be embarrassing to say the least. Are we even attempting to be taken seriously any more? Or has the entire campaign truly become a joke?

HONESTLY?!
    氷の造形魔法

Ice Wizard Power - Ice Make

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

HONESTLY?!
    edit:

i don't think its ridiculous, would you have felt better if it was two old people saying that? i think having it be the kids dressed as old people gives the notion that Ron Paul's plan is straighforward so that even "kids" can understand and it subtley reminds people that it's to give the future generation a better future.

also it's more likely to go viral this way.
    Last edited by nano1895; 02-25-2012 at 09:25 PM.

\/\/O\/\/
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 08:09 PM.

HONESTLY?!
    -rep. Sorry, I don't like to neg rep folks. My advice is that you make an ad video, raise money to air it, and then I can +rep you to offset the neg rep.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

\/\/O\/\/
    Last edited by iGGz; 08-13-2012 at 08:09 PM.

The ad in my view is the weakest of their three ads. It is still good, but not great.

The real question I have for Rev Pac's Board of Directors is why have they utterly failed to attract large donors and large sums of money like Endorse Liberty and the Santa Rita Super Pac's have?

Asking the Ron Paul Grassroots for money time and again, who already by and large are already tapped out, supporting the Official Campaign has not and is not working. Just look at their Ron Paul Powercast Donation Tote Board tonight.

While their intentions to support Ron Paul are praiseworthy, their strategy for fundraising have thus far been disappointing at best.

Love it! Now please r3vpac, send an ambassador to overstock.com and have a sit down with their executives!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast