Thread: Saudis join Al Qaeda in Yemen

Saudis join Al Qaeda in Yemen

Saudis hardened by wars in Syria, Iraq join al Qaeda in Yemen

SANAA (Reuters) - Dozens of Saudi Islamist militants have left the battlefields of Syria and Iraq for Yemen, where their experience appears to have contributed to a spate of lethal al Qaeda attacks, a senior Yemeni security official said.

The influx detected in the last few months is worrying for Yemen, a turbulent country where several hundred Saudi militants are already thought to be fighting alongside their Yemeni counterparts in al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
    Foreign militants have flocked to Syria to join Islamist rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad in the last two years. Iraq had previously served as a magnet for global jihadis eager to fight U.S. forces and the Shi'ite-led authorities which came to power after the 2003 invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.
    read the rest...
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AQAP leader Wusahabi ([?]... I'm not searching for the correct spelling) orchestrated an attempted assassination of a Saudi prince.

The man blew himself up, by way of a rectal bomb, but the prince (it slips my mind which one) survived.

It's a little vague for me, but as I recall Wusahabi was killed in Somalia, with JSOC flying in to retrieve the body. In any case, a major grievance is the United States involvement with Saudi Arabia. I don't have my references handy but will probably revise and expound tomorrow.

Most there despise our relationship with Saudi Arabia. The House of Saud is brutal aside from it being perceived as an invasion on Muslim Holy Land.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

As I recall, Saudi Arabia was trying to encourage us to take out Assad. That means the House of Saud was encouraging. This seems more like a battle between the different factions of Muslims than any BS about caring about anyone's freedom, terrorism, or any other such BS.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    What is an Al Qaeda?
    An Arab CIA asset?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin